Thursday, May 9, 2019

FOIA Request

Do not come from when you do not have a leg to stand on.

On October 9, 2018, I had a 30 min conversation with one of the people that came to court and lied under oath during the illegal hearing to take Zion. 
During this call, she admitted that she lied and after the call, she had a conversation about this call. Now, she did not hang up her phone, and the conversation was recorded
She was at the movies with her spouses, and they spoke about how she lied in court and how she only had one choice to come back to court and keep telling her lie.
I had to subpoena her to court and CVLS, and David did not want her to come to court (and they told her not to). Now during this conversation, she admitted that she lied, and she also said that the man who was there knew that she was telling a lie as he was Joyce lawyer.
Now, on May 30, 2018, Joyce called Danny and got her voice message, and during this call, they also did not hang up, and it was recorded. She was on the phone talking to a woman who I think is the same one that came and lied for Joyce.
During this conversation, they talk about how David was helping her, and she called him “her lawyer.” She talks about how they were going to “fuck me over” and other points in this case.
I wanted to play and present this as evidence in the hearing on October 10, 2018, and David and the Head person at CVLS objected to this. Now, the case is and was about what was or is in the Best interest of Zion; however, all these facts were. The Judge said that it was too late to bring any of these issues before the court as we had our chance during the hearing that we were not at.
During the hearing on May 18, 2018, how was I going to bring this when it did not take place until after that fact. Also, we were never given a list of who was coming to court or what they were going to talk about. However, during our hearing on October 10, 2018, we gave both Joyce and her and Zion lawyer David a list of whom we were going to call.
Now, David objected to anyone that was subpoena due to the fact that we did not give him their address. Fact is that I offer to turn over the address to the Judge in chamber (or under seal) and she could give them to him. This was due to the fact that I gave my daughter Address in the adoption case and David got that and turned it over to Joyce.
Joyce drove down state late one night with two gang members to my daughter house. So to say that some did not want their address giving out. During the hearing on October 10, 2018, David made the Judge get the name and information all their witness as Joyce has someone with her that took notes of their names.
Now, after the people gave out their personal information David asked the Judge to have them all removed from the courtroom (she removed them all, but that one person that was there with Joyce). This is a fact that is in the transcript from that date.
It is a fact that as a man of color I know that there is and will never be justices for me or those that look like me. I know that when and if Judge Kennedy-Sullivan was interview by the Judicial Board she lied. I say that as I cannot see her saying that she told me that she did not trust me, she did not like me, she was going to stop the adoption of Zion and all the other remarks she made in court.
Now, why did she speak so boldly in court? Well, she told why she is a “Judge,” and no one will overturn what she does, and she can do what she wants as she is the “Judge.” David lied and he was able to do such for two reasons, the judge was not going to check him on this, and it was going to be my word against his and ARDC proved that when a black man dares to question a White one, he will not win.
I persisted all the facts to ARDC, and they told me that unless one of the other lawyers in the case, or the judge in the case spoke up or came forward it was nothing they could do. So, there is no check and balance in Cook County or the State of Illinois if you are a black man.
I have the recording; I have the transcript to prove all that I say and still to this day I have noted been called by ARDC, the Judicial Board or anyone from Chief Justice Evans office; the reason is that all talk about how if you see something you say something. When it is a fact that if you see something and you say something you get Lynch for it if you are a Black Man! 
Since the power that be do not want to do their job, I am forced to do such. There is case law that is clear when a Judge does anything that is not within their powers as a judge even if they are on the bench; they do not have Judicial Immunity for such actions.
As the GAL for Zion David and CVLS are not under any type of immunity when it comes to him being their client as such for both I am making an FOIA request for any documents or statements made by anyone outside of what I sent (I have my own copies). If need be, I will go to court to get these documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment