Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Raciest are Dumb


Looking at BBC news and it makes me think about how in life I can go anywhere in this world and I am going to be look at as a Black man first and an American next. Why I cannot just be a man whom from American? Well, very easy as the first thing we see is race and sex is 2nd. Now, in Cuba, I am a man first and next an American. They have not been condition to see race in the same way we are. 
My friend from Cuba keeps asking me why the courts in American would take my son from me. As they know that I have been taking care of Zion all his life. We are the ones that paid over $600 a week to send him to the best day care and pre-school. David Gotzh talks so much about me that I was thinking that he was gay and just had a thing for a black man.
Many might not like it, but I am a real man, I do not say what I do not mean and when I say that I am going to do something, I keep my word as a man should. I take care of my children all of them. I talk to them about life, I am the one that they can call or look for when times are hard. 
So when David talks about how are house was in foreclose, he speaks about something that I have talked about on Facebook (now I did not talk about his tax issues he has in Lake County Ind)  I talk about how I offer to buy the house at market value and no more and the bank wanted the $240k for it and that was a joke to me. I talk about how I made them pay me to give the house back to them. I talk about how they were going through the foreclose without having service.
So for David Gotzh, CVLS and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan this was more important to them than the fact that Joyce was still selling sex for money, she had been put out of 5 apt in less than a year, she was getting high and bringing all type of men around Zion. As to all them, she was going what masters want for all little black and brown babies.
I am sorry that I am not weak man, I am sorry that I, not a yes man and I am sorry that for me I would give my life for anyone of mines before I let anyone hurt them. I am sorry but I am not your NEGRO. David calls his self a lawyer, he calls himself a man and I say that he is weak in both.
I said as what was said about him from day one, he is a lazy lawyer and he should work for the public defender’s office as all he does is look for the easy way where he does not have to work. I have read his appellate Brief and he talks about how he is an appellate lawyer. That a Joke; he wrote 31 pages where all he did was talk about me. Once more I ask the question is his gay?
I never had a man that was so in love with me, I have never had a man that spent so much time on me in a case, that he lost sight of his job. I know that racist are dumb, as let’s face it, they think that they are better; why I do not have a clue. I come from the master builder, I can build a house and do almost anything in one, and I have never gone to school for such.
It is not much that I cannot do as I am not only an Alpha man, I am a real man. I have to say that when I made the choice to take CVLS and David to court it was done with the understanding that they were going to come for me. Well, I am ready for them. Sorry CVLS, I am not going anywhere, and I am not about to back down. You want a fight, well you better get a bigger dog, as I am a wolf.
I am not going to stop; I told them I am ready to take this case all the way up to the highest court in the land. I am not going to stop until I get that judge off the bench. I am 0 respect for CVLS, your all knew that this judge was a wildcard and your lawyer was too weak to stand up to her. You let her destroy black and brown babies because to you their life was not worth that much. I am sorry for me this is personal.
I am not going to back down. I change my name during a time where it was hard in the US for Muslims, I did this after I was asked by many in my family not to do it. Why? They said to me it was going to hard on me as a black man, and I said life is hard and you die. Well, I am a man that will die on my feet as I will take my own life before I let another man bend me over and buck me.
Like I said, I am a man and if you look at me, you better know that you are looking at a Real man, you come for me you better be ready for a fight of your life. I want to make sure that David never hurts another black child, I want to make sure that in 2020 everyone knows the name of Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and Vote no when you see her name on the ballot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment