Friday, May 17, 2019

NO SERVICE


I have been looking at the time, and it makes me think how time does not wait for anyone. I wish that I could get half of you to care; It kills me that I cannot get anyone to understand this case. As this case is one that is for the books. CVLS is trying to say that Joyce did not need to get service in this case
They are trying to say that since Danny and I are married and I knew about the case that is served on her. Now let me be as clear as I can… You know about a case and do not get service on it; the other party goes to court, and the Judge does not require them to get service.
Now you lose the case as you were not that; so you come back and file a motion to dismiss. Now all judges will vacate the order. However, in this case, CVLS said to the Judge, No; she should not vacate the order. She should let it stand. Why? Because Mahdee is a black man.
So here comes the race card. David tells me to not show up on Nigga Time, and I tell CVLS that he is a racist and he has this personal problem with me. So do they remove him from the case; No they do not. They tell him to keep it going and he has done a good Job..
Now, I know that this is not an issue that any of black media or those so-called black folks in power care about (as I have reached out to each and all the so-called black news and officeholders in this state); as it is only about the life of a little black boy.
Why is it about his life; well let see, you want to be in shock when the government takes a child at the border, but many say nothing when a Cook County Judge does the same in a courtroom Who is Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan?
Well, she is the judge that ruled that the baby born from the woman and guy that killed her mom should keep that baby and let that baby grow up in prison. Why? OH, that right lack of service. Yes, that is 100% correct; she said that there was no service in the case; as such, she did not have jurisdiction to do anything.
However, in Zion case, she said, “service was done to her because we were in the adoption court trying to adopt Zion. I joke not. She also said that she does not think that we should adopt Zion as that would cause him to make something out of his life. And I was asked why did I go to the Judicial Board on her.
I do not know what they did to her; what I do know is that she was removed from that courtroom she was in, I do know that the courtroom she is in now each and all cases are recorded; as she does not like that. I ask her to have the hearing record for the record and her and David both said NO.’ Why? Let me think why would the Judge and the GAL not want their action recorded; Well let just say that this is why?
These are the word for words of the Judge and David this case, and you want to read all the transcript just let me know. In one year, Joyce did not file anything; what she attempted to file the lawyer for Danny asked for a copy of it, and Joyce said NO. I am not going to give you anything, and the GAL CVLS and Judge said nothing.
I told the lady that runs CVLS that Joyce was telling lies; I told her about how Zion was sold for link, and you know what she told me? She looked me in my eyes and told me that it was nothing she could do; talk to the Judge. Well, you run CVLS, it is your job to come to court and do what is best for Zion, and you decided that it was better to Lynch me in court than help Zion. Well, you ask why; well, that is why!


I asked to speak to the lawyers as CVLS, David and the Judge were trying to pull a fast one and I wanted Danny Lawyer to be my lawyer also as I did not want this case to be a joke and the Judge did not want that.
THE COURT: Oh no, no, no. He's not your attorney.
He's just identified himself as Ms. Purnell's attorney. So
you can't play, you know, back and forth as you've seemed
to -- frankly, Mr. Reese. I shouldn't speak for you. Do
you have a reason that Mr. Muhammad would seek your advice?
MR. REESE: Well, he's pro se, your Honor, so he might
want some information --
THE COURT: Well, if he's going to talk to you, why
can't he speak to all the attorney as part of the record?


Now, I did a motion to remove the judge and she granted that motion and David and CVLS did not want this judge off the case; they knew for fact that another Judge would have shut this bull down. So when the Judge was forced to grant my motion David came to court and lied to get her back on the case.. The laws are clear when a Judge leaves a case they cannot just come back on this case. But she did

THE COURT: Okay. Let me get one thing straight. You
have so many motions to substitute me as a judge --
MR. MUHAMMAD: And none of them have been heard, your
Honor.
THE COURT: Oh yes, one was heard, Sir.
MR. MUHAMMAD: That was an OP, your Honor.
MR. GOTZH: The Court's made a substantive ruling.
This train's left the station months ago.

When a question about the fact that service in this case A lawyer said this; now you hire this man to do anything for you; well you are as dumb as a bag of ROCK!

MR. GOTZH: My position in terms of arguing prejudice,
prejudice in terms of service is not like how bad somebody
feels but whether the prejudice prevented somebody from
being able to go before the Court and argue or do something.
By way of illustration, if somebody was suing like McDonalds
and Burger King, granted they both serve hamburgers but
they're separate companies and certainly notice to both
would probably be appropriate but in this case, we have a
unity of interest of sorts. They're married. They're
together. This is, Judge, and I don't think –

When a question about service the court said service was not needed due to this fact:

“The law gives the mother superior
rights.”

There is no law in the world that says this
Now. I want to be clear as I can CVLS and A Cook County Judge said that service to her is that when anyone is in another courtroom and they know about a case that is service in that other case. So you are in one courtroom on a different issue; that is service on other cases.. . If Cook County Board President support this judge in 2020, she needs to run out of the county with this Judge!

MR. MUHAMMAD: What's before you now, right now is the
fact that there was never notice sent.
THE COURT: Okay. I heard it. And it's not notice to
you, Sir. So thank you very much. Okay folks, I'm ready to
rule. First of all, I want to say counsel thank you for
coming in to the case.
“I certainly acknowledge that your
client and her husband have been taking very good care of
Zion for almost 12 years. I acknowledge that. And I would
have loved to have heard Miss Purnell's testimony. She
didn't appear and I consider her to have gotten notice
because there was an active adoption case in a different
courtroom in this very building that surely she was
participating in and surely the issues of the mother
objecting to guardianship, she hadn't been -- gotten notice
to because she was in this court trying to get her child
back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment