Thursday, May 23, 2019

Why Does A Lawyer run from service?

I had one of those seconds where I just needed to vent and did not have a soul to do it with; so, I just got up on my mother roof and cleared out her gutters as they were full of leaves and stuff and water. I was able to go up there and look down and think about how life is just like that over. I am so dammed mad as today at court was and is why. I do not have a problem with having to follow the laws to get service; I have no problem as I know what to do. The problem that I have is the fact that CVLS allows this racist SOB to stay on this case. They gave him GAL of the month for the none work he did; they said that it was in the best for Zion to move into the 78th hood. They said it was ok for Joyce to leave him with the pimp of the week or alone four days out of the week from 5 pm to 7 am.
All those things were ok as they had to stop the Negro! I was the Negro that they were going to Lynch. Yes, they did a judicial lynching on the wrong Negro. I am the Harriet Tubman, Nat Turner Negro, as I am going to fight back, I am going to take some with me.
Why Does A Lawyer run from service? I did my service for him with the Cook County Clerk office as he lives in InD. Well, legal that is not how you do it, and I did not know it was going to be an issue. MAN, UP and Come to Court.
So Now I have to get service on him the right way. I told the Lawyer for them to tell David that he was giving notice when he read about the case online. After all, that is what he said about Danny and me when he took Zion.
It is no way in Hell we would have lost, had they just done it the correct way, Had they made Joyce get service; had they transfers the case into the adoption case.. All these dams IF. That is why I have Respect for the Law. However, I do not have respect for a LOT of Lawyer, Judges, and Police folks.
You do not use the law in a racist way, you do not let race come before anything else, and you do not use a Little Black boy to hurt a man.. I can fight my own fight as I am a Man. It kills my soul and me that I could not fight to save Zion. I am never going to give up.
Hey David, you said that I was served by reading about the case online. You said that Danielle was served by the fact that she and I are married. Yes, A person who works as a lawyer for CVLS said this and wrote this in an Appellate Brief. As such I post this on Facebook and all other social sites; as such you have been served under your rules.

* * * * * N O T I C E * * * * *
CASE 19-M6-004314
MUHAMMAD MAHDEE V. CVLS
THIS CAUSE IS SET ON THE STATUS CALL, FOR THURSDAY, THE
11TH DAY OF JULY 2019, AT 9:00 A.M., IN ROOM 0209.


BY JUDGE CANELLIS JR., GEORGE L.

No comments:

Post a Comment