Sunday, December 16, 2018

David Duke?

Well, let me say that Papppadeaux sorry I do not need the need. I only go for the gator bits, and they have taking the prices to the next level.
I keep going over in my mind what did eat yesterday? What did I put my mouth on that has my lips swollen? A lot of people do not know that I do not eat people cooking and the reason for that is I tend to have a severe reaction when I eat pork. Going to take a drive up to Wi; I am looking for some Deer to cook for my children when I get to Memphis.
This year we were going to buy Zion things and send them to him, but I decided that was not going to be the best. Joyce will play these games as she knows that she does not live where she told the court; I can send them to the woman that has Zion, but she might give his stuff to her own children. And in the end, I just said you know what David Gotzh can buy him his stuff this year; he wanted me out of his life.
I know many say that I talk a lot about this, and I say yes, I do. You might think that it was a joke when I said I cried like a baby about this. We lost our son, and it was nothing we could do about it. We had a racist neo-Nazi skinhead take him from us as he did it to hurt Me. This man hated me so much that he came to court and said that living over on 89th was better for Zion than living with us.
He said that being raised in a house with a gang member and drugs was a better life for Zion than being in ours. I look at last year and how Zion had so much fun as he overlooks the city enjoying his night out with me for my birthday. We were on the top floor 95h overlooking the city, and he could order anything he wanted, and he got some mash potato, due to the fact he does not eat meat. Now, he will eat a rat as he is forced to eat what he can or do not eat at all.
But I bet David two children do not have to deal with this, he will take them shopping to get what they want, and they get to eat healthily and go to bed in a safe, loving home. I am suing CVLS because they put this Neo-Nazi in the position to destroy young black children and I sent them so many warring’s about him, and they did what? This year they gave him the GAL of the month award from what he did on the Zion case.
So, I ask myself what is the mission statement for CVLS, what is there the main purpose when it comes to young black and brown children that they are over? The lawyers that work for free to take on these cases; however, they are paid by the county, and others give them money to support them. The people working there are paid, and the taxpayers in cook county help support them; so, I have to find out more about them. I need to reach out to every board member to find out why and how did they let a racist stay on this case.
On February 21st, 2018 I told David Gotzh that he is the reason that lawyers are look on with disgust as he did not send me a copy of his report that he did for this case. He lied to the court and kept the report from me, as I never saw his report until after court.
I asked the Judge for time to get a copy and read it, and she told me no. She talks to me as I had beat her dog and I did not know why. Well, it turns out that David had gone to her before the court and told her a lot of lies about me. I talked to this man two times, and after he spent time in a room alone with Joyce, he changes his mind about her.
If you want to know more about David just look into his background; on Facebook, you can search for him by going to David Gotzh; now he used another name for his 2nd account that is Matt David; (this also the name of a company that he and his dad stated). This Tea Party Racist does work for CVLS as the saying that the Klan has taken off the White Sheets for blue and black suits is so true. Just think about this; how can you destroy black babies? You take them from a home that protects them and gives them all they need to make it, and you placed them into one that destroys them and sets them up to be killer.
I keep saying that killers are made, and they are made at the had by this racist that hide behind the doors. I love the south as the Klan down there lets you know why they are. Up north they work in the courthouse; or for companies like CVLS. David does not have a central office, he rent out office space or meets you at shops and stuff, that due to the fact that he has to keep on the move. When you are destroying people lives, you do not want anyone to know where you are.
He talks about the taxpayer in cook county and how I am cheating them because I do not pay fees to file, but he helps Joyce get some link that she is giving to this cousin of mine to take keep Zion and an illegal medical card for Zion for him. He does this due to the fact that he does not even live in this state; he does not pay taxes here he runs to lake county In and lives in one of Whites (all WHITE) towns there that is one of the most prejudices one in that state. The fact did you all know that the KKK was started in Indian; it was right there where David lives that folks like David Duke are made.
A man can have the mindset where he calls black folks Nigga, talks about how they are thugs, and killers and work for CVLS; how is that possible? Well, these and many other questions that I want and need to know. I have asked to speak with someone from CVLS, and to this data, I have not even gotten a letter from them. They are like most of these so-called liberal groups that talk about helping the poor. As long as you are dumb and stay in your place, they help to keep you poor.
Last night I talked while eating with this middle age White woman; she was telling me how she misses the last president and how Trump is A-Ho. I shocked her when I told her I like Trump. She did not see that coming from me of all folks. I told her that with him I know where I stand, I do not have to guess or question. I said take you, she talks about how she loves and miss the brother, but I must ask myself did she vote for Trump? As it sure was a lot of women that look just like her that did.
This is what you get with groups like CVLS, they set up shop saying that they want to help the poor and help black folks, and I ask myself dam if they are doing all this helping, how come the jails are full of black folks? We have a black man over the courts; a back woman over the state attorney’s office but once more still all these black men are in jail. Do black males that make up 5% of the total US population do 90% of the crime out here; as that is about what they make up in the jails. Well, we know that is not the case it is lawyers like David Gotzh and groups like CVLS that helps to keep these numbers where they are.
David Children go to a great all White School, he lives in an all-White city, but he gets on the train from Ind. and comes into the city to work with those that he cannot stand and wants to say that he is doing his best. Will you let a person that calls you a nigga and think you are less than human be your doctor, do your hair or for that, work on your car? Why in the heck would you want this type of person to be your lawyer when your life is on the line?

No comments:

Post a Comment