Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Why Toss Rocks when you Live in a Glass House

HA HA. David Gotzh the GAL for Zion just file a motion that the judge dismiss my motion to vacate the OP and he asked for sanction. Base on the fact that I get Fee Waiver. I joke not; he put this in his motion.
LOL, he said that I take a vacation and I took a trip to Cuba, and he outlines my car accident cases, Menards case, and the Walmart’s case. I did not know what he was talking about until I look the case up.
SO, it nice to see that he is a fan and he (Joyce) know what I am doing in my life as I guess as a black man, I should be sitting on the street with my azz out selling Drugs. So, You know I had to go there with him. I am asking that a special prosecutor investigates this case, as to say that his actions were not personal base is a lie. He did not care about Zion it was about me, how dare I be a black man and do not bow my head to him.
I am sitting up here just laughing at him; as this is funny; WOW is all I can say.
He cannot pay his taxes, and he is worried about what I am doing. Wait this is the same man that talk about how I was a put out of my house; Now this would be a joke if this was not about the life of a little black boy. But like racist he does not care about that. He wants to buck this Negro; he is the son of a BABY KILLER.
(SEPTEMBER 23, 2009
Yakima girl critically injured in pedestrian accident when driver runs red light
by The Farber Law Group
ShareTweet this PostShare on FacebookShare on LinkedInShare on Google+
A 10-year-old Yakima girl was critically injured in a pedestrian accident as she walked to school on Monday morning in Yakima reports the Yakima Herald.com. The girl was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle for treatment and she remains in critical condition.
According to the report, the girl was crossing the street at an intersection with her sisters when she was hit by a pickup truck driven by a retired Washington State Patrol sergeant, David Gotazh. Apparently, Gotzh did not see the red light because of the glare of the sun.
People who are in pedestrian accidents often sustain serious injuries including head, pelvis and leg injuries. Last year there were 4,378 people killed in pedestrian accidents in the United States.
This information is provided by Washington Injury Attorney blog, a service of The Farber Law Group. We represent people who have been seriously injured in pedestrian accidents and the family of those killed.
Contact The Farber Law Group at 1-800-244-9087 or attorney@hgfarber.com to schedule a free and confidential case evaluation. We have offices in Seattle and Bellevue to assist you.
Posted in: Pedestrian Accidents and Serious Personal Injuries
Comments are closed.)
I told him, he took Zion from us and it was on, I am coming for him he should not be a lawyer in this state. FACT! I am a Man and I do not use children and women to fight my battles... Question, what more can he do to me? NOTHING! So, I am not that Negro that fears anyone walking on this earth. I was stop coming back into the USA (last name Muhammad) and question and I was blunt and to the point with my answers. I made it clear, I need the money so LOCK ME UP! They could not do anything but laugh at it. I am sorry, I was born into a world that does not judge me as a man, David does not look at me a man, he thinks that we are in the 1930 and I am in one of his family camps waiting to be taken to the oven.
Sorry, David, I am not going out without a fight, I am not that Negro that is going to let you lynch me and I just hang from a tree.
He thinks this is a joke; it is not. He put the life of this 12-year-old black boy on the line; he did it because how dare does, I look him into his eyes and not bow my head. When he talks about where he was from, I wanted to let him know that he is from the mountains walking on all fours chasing fire. I am from Kings and Queens that built the greatest wonder of the earth. My grandparents are not those of Nazi, we did not kill Jews, so before you toss rock, you better know where your house stands.
I beg this racist to get off this case; I told him from the start that I am not going to let him hurt Zion, and I trust in a justice system, I put trust into CVLS and that was on me. You better know that will never happen. This racist stood in court and asked that Judge to Lock me up, he told Dumb Dumb to call the police on me for nothing, he had her go and lie to get that OP, he knew for a fact that her witness was telling lies and he is the lawyer? He is the reason that there are lawyer jokes, he is the fact behind all those young men that go out and killed. DAVID ZION AND I ARE ONE OF THOSE NIGGAS YOU TALK ABOUT COMING OUT TO YOUR MALL AND MAKING IT TOO BLACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment