Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Not One Second of One Hour

It is not one second of one hour that I do not think about Zion, and the simple fact is that I am never going to stop thinking about our little man. I cannot wait for him to get to that age where he can understand what was done to him as a young man. He will know that Joyce turned his world upside down, not out of love but pure hate that she had for the fact that he lived a life that she will never. You can take a person from the hood; however, the simple fact is that you are never going to take the hood out of them.
You know what is funny is the fact that David Gotzh said to me once that the only way Joyce would Get Zion back is if she won the lottery.  I wanted to respond to him; money is not what she needs or desire; it is simple as pie; there are folks that win million and years later are broke as hell. I have someone that I know that came into millions, and you could not tell them anything. Just like a fool and his money, they found that money is not like a tree, it does not grow on its own. I did all that I could to talk to him, to give him the advice that he needed. He said to me one day; I do not understand what it is like to have millions.
Well, now he does not also as he did not understand the simple key to life. You make your money work for you, and you enjoy life, but do not enjoy it like you are new money. You do not go out and buy a house with a 20k a year tax bill as it is no way that is the house you will spend all your years in. I do not care if you if you pay that house off, those tax bills are going to come year after year. So, for Zion he was never a hood child, he did not grow up with the mindset to go without. He did not live in a prison that was called home; he did not have to go to bed not knowing where his next would come.
I hate what was done to him, and I know whatever Joyce thinks she might be getting from it, the link, housing or what everyone does not last for a lifetime. Do the math simple minded person, that young man will be in high school in less than two years and out in 6. What will her life be when she can’t use Zion to live off? I look at my children, and I think about what their life will be as they go out into the world and make it on their own. I do not look at them and say how can I live or make it without them.
I have walked a lot while here in Cuba, (yes, I escaped Cuba as I just had to get out of Ilion’s, I hate that places and the racist games that go on) and I watch the young children happy. As they do not know anything but this, they did not grow up with any more, so for them what they have is good for them. To take a child that grew up in a life of love and placed him into a hell hole is a crime and I want to make sure that I spend my life making sure that David Gotzh and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan never forget what they did.
I want to reach out to my family in German so that they can spread the word about the Gotzh and how the racism in that family runs deep. I want to make sure that people in New York know about what is going on here in. I want to make sure that it is not one state or town that I passed that I do not let it be known what was done in Cook County, we do not get the name crook for anything. I want to but time on a billboard with my blog on it. I just need it to reach that one person that makes it go viral.
I made a promise to that person that lied for Joyce in court, that little cousin of mines, I am going to get her back in court one way or another and I want to see her lie under oath as I will get her husband up in there to tell what he knows and they both are going to have to expand why they spoke about her coming to court and not telling the truth but having to lie. I do not care what or who had to pay the piper, as they hurt my son and I am never going to forget that.
Joyce knows nothing about love as most women and men that sell sex for money. They think that it is love what they are getting when that is not loving, that is just payment. My soul hurt to think about the life that my little man is living, and as I told someone, they can never understand the pain that we live, as it is one thing to have a child taking from you due to death, but to have one taking from you out of hate, is what it was like coming up in the 1700s and 1800s. It should not be what it is like in 2018; however, it is.
I was watching the news, and it was talking about Americans and how we are, and what was said is so true, no one cares about Zion, as he is not their child and to love him is to know him, and it is just  a fact that many of you do not know him and that love for self and others that you talk about, stop when it comes to doing so work to back it up. I know firsthand, no to many of you are going to cross the street for someone that is not your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment