Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Heart of a Racist.

I was trying to sleep, and it seems that I was able to close my eyes for about one hour as I was awoken with another dream about Zion. I know that I need to see someone about this as my hate and dislike for both the Judge and the GAL is very strong.
I keep talking about the feeling those that came before me had to feel when they were living on the slave master land and having their child taken from them, and it was nothing, they could do about it.
To say to me that is how it had to be with Joyce would be a slap in the face to those that died from the pain. As you see Joyce did not want Zion; and that is a fact. She did all that she could to abort him before he came and once, he was here she did all that she could to make him go away. It was never about Zion to her; it was about the fact that she wanted money.
Someone once said to me that a person that would sell sex for money would sell anything, they own for it, and that was Joyce. I know that my heart is empty as the loss of a child not from death is what killing me inside and out. I keep saying that I am not that dad; I am not that dad that did not love his children as I lived for mines. To know that Zion looks up to me to take care of his pain, and to know that he felt that daddy could fix anything, but I could not fix the heart of a racist.
When someone tells me that this shall pass, or just wait as Joyce is going to do something; does not help. I was told about how she is still using drugs and how it had to be for Zion to be around this life. I hate David and hate is such a strong word, but sorry that is what I feel. As he did not care about that little black boys, as he said boys like Zion were just little want to be a gang member in the making.
I would love to sit down with those that run CVLS and asks them why do they let men and women like David work with little black children. I guess for them it the same as the church and boy scouts that knew these men were playing with these boys and did and said nothing. CVLS knew that David was destroying little black children and they said nothing as it was about the money for them.
For the courts, it is about the money, as it is a fact that those children that come up in a broken system; have children that also repeat what they know. History is that a 13-year-old Joyce ran away from home due to the fact that her mother was impoverished, and she did not like living with her; fast forward to what Joyce has done to Zion. I cannot do any more than what I did in this case; I did all the correct paperwork; I put my trust into a justice system that I knew was broken and dirty. But I kept saying to myself that it would not hurt Zion, it would try to hurt me, but not the child.
I can say that the only ones in this case that I can forgive are the people that work in the courtroom and knew what this Judge and GAL were doing and said nothing. They had to be silent as their job was on the line is all that I can say to myself. However, I know that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan lied, in this case, many times and well for David Gotzh it was 2nd nature for him to open his mouth and lies come out.
He allowed Joyce to lie on the stand, he allowed those that came to court for her to do such as I was told; and I want to ask him why? He has two young children that he talks about on his Facebook page, he posts about them, and he seems to love them as a father should. But so, did the slave master, so did those Germans that march women and children to the gas chamber. When those slave owners would kill, rape and do all type of sick madness to little black babies; they would go home and kiss their own as if nothing happens.
Have you ever look at pictures of a black man body being burned and those around would look and smile as they smell, or flesh was in the air. The young children or these folks would run around and play as it was noting; what a sick mindset that had to be.
Well, this is where people like David and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan come from. They are old school Klan; they come from those that put humans in the gas chamber and those that own slaves. For both of them it is in their DNA; so, they cannot change whom and what they are.
We live in a place that is mad; where we are more upset about the lives of stars than we are about those that are more like us. We would give money and time to support those that do not need it but will not do anything to make a change in the life of that that could affect us the most.
Yesterday some woman in the city was car jack by three little young men, and I ask myself did one of these young men come thought Judge Kennedy-Sullivan courtroom; did they have a GAL from CVLS?
I have been looking for a non-church group that does work in the jail; as I know first hand those lock up do not need someone to come in there talking about God is the way out; as that is not what they need. I want to go into the jail and talk and work with these men that look like me; as that is what I was trying to do when I was lock up by the Judge, CVLS and the Gal.
It is a book that I love it is called the Spook that Sat by Door; we need this type or reading to go into the jails; we need these men lock up to understand that they control the keys to getting out by getting together as one.
I was talking to an older guy who told me that new laws are coming down the ranks. I do not know if this is true or not, for anyone that comes in with an unneeded body on them that is a violation.
Now, for those of you that do not know what I speak about, well most if not all Gangs have laws and rules that their members must live by. If you break one of these laws you can and will be violated; such as you kill a child that is not about that life, it can cost you your life.
It would be nice If they could get some control back; however, where is the control with the police, the courts; lawyer and who is over them when they break the laws?
We all know that the blue wall is strong, and no one breaks that wall; you have some skinhead in the police, courts, judge and more and more David’s. And many know about them, and they say nothing; we want the gangs to behave and show some respect; however, respect is a two-way street.
I do not respect the Judge, CVLS, and David as I can never respect anyone that used young Black children. To me, they are no better than the drug dealers out in the street that sells to my people and are killing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment