Wednesday, January 23, 2019

735 ILCS 5/2-1001(a)(2) (2008

Court was a Joke today 1/23/19, and Cook County is run by folks that do not understand the laws or for other reason they just do not care.
I was at court for the 2nd time, and once more Joyce was not there, and once more the Judge did nothing. I have done all the correct paperwork to have her removed from this case as under Substitutions of the judge as of right under 735 ILCS 5/2-1001(a)(2) (2008) are made by motion. The statute explicitly distinguishes between the substitution of judge and transfer of the cause to another county, a change of venue. By amending § 2-1001 to include the right to a substitution of judge without cause, the legislature has specifically eliminated the requirement that a party provides a reason for seeking a substitution.
 By the same token, the legislature has saved the courts from inquiring into the motive behind a party's motion for substitution. The only exception recognized by the Illinois Supreme Court is when it is shown that the motion was made merely to delay or avoid trial
Now, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan grated my motion back on August 2nd, 2018. However, GAL David Gotzh had them do a hearing on my motion. Now, the laws are clear; however, under Chief Judge Evans; these judges do not go by the laws; they do what they want and how they want, and it takes forever and day to get anything done in the appeals court as I have been waiting on the case record for over 3 months. I have done three motion asking for more time to get the record ready. 
Zion life has been on hold due to the fact that those in power just do not care. What do I have to do to get this record? I have been told get a lawyer, and that will make it better; well after $10k spent on lawyers this case is not better.
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan was moved into another courtroom, and now she can just destroy Adult with issues as that is where she is now. I hope she used that nurse degree to help them as she did not help the babies.
So, I must ask the question who do I need to speak to, who do I need to send a letter to; what do I need to do to get this record to the appellate court so that I can do my brief and get Zion back?
On Jan 18th, 2019 Joyce did another motion and like everything she does; she did not send out notice. She has a good teacher as the GAL David Gotzh did a brief and he never mailed me a copy. I only found out due to the fact that I got an email from someone at CVLS as they file his six copies and sent me an email.  I spoke with someone at the appeal court, and I was told that he was required to send me a copy and he did not and what is new
I will keep on keeping on, I will keep on blogging about this case, this judge and that GAL as I have said before I want to make sure that they do not destroy any other black and brown babies


No comments:

Post a Comment