Saturday, January 19, 2019

Carpetbagger Democrat

Race is never going away; this word can come and go and race in American is and will always be the number one issue that we have.
We have so many that say race is not important; or that we have overcome race if this week has not taught us anything it taught us that he life of a black man in the American is not worth that of a dog. Many will say that black men kill each other, and this is a fact; it is also a fact that White man kill white people and so on, as we kill what we know.
David, David he did not understand that I am not a negro; he talks to me as such, and he most likely is used to having his way with black folks; he speaks and shut up. However, I am going to make sure that for the rest of his natural born life he never forgets this negro. I know that my fight is one where I am going up to a giant that will not more CVLS is and has a history similar to those Catholic priests.
Let look at the facts; most the Catholic charity work is done in the poorest parts of time, and there is where these priests find their victims; you better know they would not be up in lake park trying that. Same as CVLS; they go and practice on the poor; they have lawyers (many who cannot stand the people that they work with) go and practiced their skills on the cases of poor and children.
David did not do any investigating into Zion case; he told me that he was not “Why do I need to read this, after all, she is never getting him back” That is word for word what he said to me over the phone when he asked me if I expected him to read my motion.
This man had one job and only one, that was to look into this case and make a decision on what was in the best for Zion; and he had an out. Before he came onto this case, it was in the Adoption court, and all he had to do was tell the Judge that it was there, and the law required her to transfer everything. However, that did not happen, and it is only one reason that it did not; This racist told me not to come on NIGGA TIME!
Now, the system is set up so that when you have a lawyer or a person that does not do their job, it was and up to the Judge to run the court. The same Judge that said this Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan said “Schaefer and Mack weren't properly notified about the hearing, and she had no authority to make decisions regarding the child's future”
Now, this is the same Judge that Took Zion from us and during the hearing she said to Danielle that she should have known about the hearing and should have just come into her court. Now there was never any notice mailed out by Joyce, and I made motions after motion about this fact. CVLS knew this to be a fact also; however, it was never about Zion; it was only about the Black man that dare to question this judge and a racist GAL.
My blood as I just do not get this; but what I do know is that this Judges needs to be removed from the Bench and I can tell you that it is not one; not one person in Cook County offices that do not know about this case or this Judge. The Chief Judge in Cook County; sent me a letter saying that he has no power or control over the actions of Judges that sit on the bench. This is a LIE. He removed a judge of color for letting someone sit in her seat, and he does nothing to this judge that put the life of black and brown babies in danger.
This Judge is clueless about the laws, or she just does not care, she told me that she did not care if Joyce lied under oath because she does not like me. She disregards the law that is clear; when a minor case is in the Adoption court, all other cases stop or join. This Judge told me that she does not care about that as her case is more important. This is not what the laws are, and time after time this judge disobey the law and why; as she said, “she is the Judge.”
We need to STOP these Judges who feel that they are above the laws; who feel that they can just rule as they want as the laws do not apply to them. Let Removed Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan from the Bench; I am going to walk the city, run ads in the papers; and I am going to show up at any and all functions that she attends and pass out flyers. She is a carpetbagger Democrat that only turn such to run in cook county as she comes from a lifelong family of rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment