Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Animals

We are not going to get it; we lock these black men up like they are animals. No, take that back; we would not lock up dogs and cats the way we do them. We have a court system that has Judges like Susan Kennedy Sullivan and Lawyers like David Gotzh whom do not care about what they do to them when they are young and pipeline them into a prison system that is set up for them to keep coming back. 
I am so dam sick of hearing these stories as I talk about this last summer; these young men do not give a hell about taking your life; it is a badge to smoke someone as you go upstate with a tag; do not fuck with you. And we only want to say that they need to be locked up; we cannot hold them forever. We do nothing for them when they are there; we take away the books; yes, getting a dam book in jail, you got a better chance of getting some drugs. 
I keep saying this and I wish I could get a job a law school; all lawyers to should spend time or a night in jail. That way they can see what the hell they are sending these young black men. Now baby comes into the world as a killer 19-year-old Jakharr Williams has an active parole warrant. How in hell does someone 19 have a parole anything; he should be going into his 2nd year at someone school.
I bet the house as I have been working on this, at some point in his life he had a Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan; that Judge told me to my face that she wants to make killers. She looks at what we were doing with Zion, and she told me NO; she told me that the life we wanted for Zion would not keep her working. How dare we bring up a young black boy not to go to jail. You all think I am joking about that; I am 100% not. 
The GAL in the case is a racist and new flesh; there are lawyers out here as well as police and judges that work with black folks each day and call them niggas at night. So, what he did to Zion was a judicial lynching. I do not know what I hope for this young man; as he has a target on his back and I just hope he does not stay in the south suburban as these police will shot to kill; he might have a chance getting taking alive in the city. 
So sorry for this long rant as I take this personal; I love helping young black boys make it; I wish that I could be a father, mentor to many more; but we have destroyed them to the point where when I get the time to talk to them; they are lost. 
Yes, this young man took another young man life, and I know that he should be punished for that; how about giving him six years. After all, that is the going rate to shot and kill a black man. I have to get up and go into the city as I have to go to court and stand before Judge Kennedy-Sullivan as she tells more lies. I must stand there and be a good Negro and look at her, or she might lock me up. I have to stand there as GAL David does what he does best and that it tells lies. 
I am going to stand there and not say anything as I do not have any respect for him or her; they are no better than that young man that shot and kill the guy in the mall. These two kill young black men each day; I would love to report the record of Judge Kennedy-Sullivan; what is her go to jail rate How many young men does she destroy as a judge that end up going to jail. 
I hope she was a better nurse than Judge as she good at killing young black men in the court; who know what she did to them as a nurse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment