Friday, January 11, 2019

The Road Lawyer!

On May 31st, 2018 I came into the courtroom like a slave; I had hand and foot shackles as I stood in a crowded courtroom. I could see my daughter sitting there crying as she looks at her daddy.
The man that she has looked up to and the first man in her life that she loved. I stood there, and David Gotzh stood there laughing at me, Joyce stood there with this grin on her face, and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan stood there and talked about Zion.
She talked to Zion, and she told us about how this young man was gifted and way beyond his years and what a job we had done to bring up this young man. She said that everything that Zion was and is was due 100% to us. And in the same breath she said that she was still going to send him to live a life of Hell; after all, he is a black boy, and he will be in jail or dead before he is 18.
I want you to think about me as a man and how on May 31st, 2018 I died; I was broken down; my daughter has never seen her daddy cry, and on that day, I could not help it. The courtroom on that day everyone that had a soul cried. But the Road lawyer David Gotzh stood that and just gave me that look like Nigga What.
So, when I talk about hate that I have for him many of you just do not get it; you all can pass this bullshit around about what you think R. Kelley did, you want to talk to me about support and how I need to feel sorry. Let me tell you this it was a White guard that asked the Sister guard do we need to have him go out like this, and she looked at me and said yes.
I was in jail for civil contempt of court; let me tell you this; in the history of law you will have to look had to find one person that has been convicted of civil contempt of the court; to tell you the truth it is usual a charge that a Judge give a lawyer to make them do something. The Judge, in this case, hit me with this charge because David Gotzh asks her to do it. So, David, it is by the grace of God that I have not taken your home address and printed it up and pass it all around Gary Ind; it is about the grace of God that I have not put you and your pictures all up over that mall and let all those young black folks what you think about them.
Tonight, I was talking to someone about how the police came with one of their relatives to see their mothers’ body before service, and it made me think about a day that I want to forget. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and GAL David Gotzh and CVLS hated the fact that I would come to court dress in a suit each time; so, they wanted to make sure that I came to court as the way that they love to see a black man.
I share my story, and I post about what happened in that courtroom, and many of you do not listen or care, but you want to talk about how someone that you nothing about might had done something. I have told all of you about something that happens to someone that all you all know.
I have told you about how the Cook County Probate Courtroom is destroying young black boys and you all do and say nothing. Only 100 people have signed up to have this Judge removed; to have CVLS removed as GAL in the courts; to have David law licenses revoked in this state.
I am so hurt right now as I look in my head and I see the look on my baby girls face, I look, and I think about how she had to look at her dad. David talks about how I said I wanted to fight him; that punk does not know me; I am not going to fight you; I am going to destroy you.
David hurt Zion due to the fact that you’re a dirty racist pig. He needs to be locked up for what you did, and you will get away with it due to the fact that you are white and he is a little black boy; But I am not going anywhere; I am going to blog, post, hand out flyers and keep his name going.
I have sent a request to the home newspaper where his dad killed that young Hispanic girl as there is not a limited-on murder and I wanted to know how did he get away with it; how did he kill that baby and blame it on the sun? The cook county powers that be know about Judge Kennedy-Sullivan and they say and do nothing because she is an influential Democrat carpetbagger. I have reached out to all those that are running or that hold an office in cook county, and they all know the numbers; Black Folks do not care about Black folks.
I have reached out the new papers, news folk and I have sent this informant to those that are facebook friends of mines that talk a good game about wanted to help black folks, and to me, that is all they are doing talking. I did not have to read or search to find out how bad this judge is; the people in the courthouse told me; Ya that is Judge Wild Card; you have a wild card making life and death choices for black children.
I want to ask those that was a classmate of David in Ohio about him, I know you love to drink, and I know that you love to speed as those tickets that you were getting there show that. I know that you have money issues and I know that you love to use that world nigga, Esp. for me.
I want to dig so deep into his history I want to know how many times he has cheated on his wife. I need to stop right here as I am not going to do anything but get madder.


David Gotzh the Road Lawyer, yes you buck me, you mad me your black boy, but in the end, I am going to make sure that when anyone googles the road lawyer they know just what and who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment