Friday, January 25, 2019

PAY TO PLAY in Cook County.

I was once asked why I don’t hang out or kick it with my family as much as I should; the reason that I do not is that I am not on the same mental line as a lot of my family. It is no joke that I was that dad, I was the dad where children came first, and I was a go-to dad. All my children knew that they could come to me and I would always be there as I wanted to give them a father that I did not have. 
So, when I hear the story about Joyce and Zion and how and what she is doing to fuck up his life and make sure he turns out to be a little thug; I say that is what my family wants. 
Someone once said that they were shocked my daughter did not have a baby due to the fact that I was so strict with her. I do not see the need for a child to date when they are young, and in my house, it was not anything until you were out of my house. 
I did not do the I am going to the movies with this guy, or this is my anything; now if it happens, you better know that it was way behind my back. When we first got Zion and Joyce wanted to move into our house, I said hell no. She was and had been out on the street selling ass; she was trouble; she used drugs, and she was a want to be a gang banger. So, to me, she was cancer, and you do not let cancer into your life as it will go to stage 4 real fast. 
So when I look at the state of black American, It hurt to say that we are in a no state. I do not judge anyone or what or how they do their house. I just make it clear in my house it was only one option, and that gets that paper. After that, they are free to do what they want, and it is so sad that some in my life do not like this. It is people in my family that are happy to see Zion living in hell; they smile to know that he will grow up to be just another number. 
I am sorry as I do not dream or think about what will be, I live in a world of what is. It is funny as I can recall years ago, I was with one of my guys who is a CPD, and he was talking to me about my little brother. He told me that he looks at him and that he was going to be in and out of jail. 
I was like how you could say that he is only 13? But he was right; he could see that in him, and that is what I see in a lot of young men that I run into. 
We are and will always become produce of what and who we are. So, for Zion, his life is not about going to get books but hanging out with folks and getting high. Yes, my little man is getting high; as too many weeds is ok. After all the Cook County State attorney just said that she is ok with young folk using drugs. 
I know for 100% that this is true and let me make this clear; you are smoking weed with Zion around, and he is getting high right along with you. 
Now, this is what David wanted; he loves to see that this is going on with Zion, as he what he told me he was an old school German, and we know how they felt about black folks. So, what did he do to get into Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan mind, I want and need to know. 
I have sent the federal government a letter every week asking them and begging them to investigate her; and I have asked them to investigate David Gotzh, his dad and all the people he knows as I feel that they have done this before. 
I am not going to stop blogging about this, am not going to stop doing my 1st amendment right; and if they want to try me; go right ahead. I will see them in court. I have been looking into all their backgrounds, and I know that there is dirt there and I just need someone with the power to look into them. 
I have reached out to the new government in the state; I have reached out about my civil right case as I want to make sure that David Gotzh plays for what he does, I want to make sure that he does no more harm to any other little black boy. 
I have court next week, and the funny thing is that I have to go to court due to the fact that David had Joyce file something and not send me a copy. I only found out about the court date due to the fact that the woman from CLVS told me. David did a brief and did not send me a copy of it, and that is what I have been dealing with all year. 
Any lawyer will tell you that you send the other party a copy of anything you file as there are laws on the book for this. In this case, I have got 0, nothing that Joyce has file she sends us no notice and still get a hearing on her bullshit. 
Ok, let me make it clear; I sue you and do not send you notice, I go to court and win, and you do not know; that the BS that has taken place in this case and CVLS has co-signed this type of work. 
I do not know much about CVLS, however, what I say about them is 100% true and if it is not sue me as I am going to keep talking about it. Today is 1/25/19, and on 1/9/19 they did a brief and did not mail me a copy. They did notice under the penalty of perjury that said they mail it. And they did not. 
There are lawyers that are there to help the poor and children, and this is how they do it. The fact this is how CVLS lawyers win, they do the dirty underhand trick. 
I am not a lawyer, I do not have a law degree and let David tell it, I am nothing to him, I am just another little nigga. They have a Judge in their pocket, and I want to know how much was she paid?
I want to know how much did she pay to get the bench? I want to know a lot, and I beg the Feds or State Attorney office to look into this; as anyone in Cook County is Crook County, and they lock the governor up for what these folks have been doing for years. PAY TO PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment