Thursday, January 17, 2019

Grade, F

I would give the Cook County Courts a letter grade F.

I have to say that as a man of color it hurts my heart to speak badly about those that look like me in public. However, when the actions of others have an adverse effect on people that look like me, it is not about race; however, fairness. My life has been negatively affected more than I care to think about and it was due to someone within the cook county courts not doing their job. I would love to ask the question how is it that most of the government offices within cook county are run by someone that looks like me; however, those who are having their life destroy also look like me?
It has been over a year since this madness started with Zion, and to this date, it seems that no one within the cook county government cares. I guess I should not be shocked after all this does not personally affect them. I know that there are more Zion’s that have had their lives destroyed by this system and still we as people of color are still asked to vote for these people, and I keep asking why? I do not see anything that they have done to help the day to day life of the ones that keep putting them into office.
I have been calling the clerk’s office about getting the record for this case for about three months, and it seems that all I keep getting is a broken promise. It kills my soul to think about how this same office is the reason that my life has been turned upside down and this is going back to 2008.  I must do all the work myself, and I know that I have been putting in a lot of hours on this case, and it makes me think about if I was not able to do it myself what it would cost to have a bloodthirsty lawyer do it. I saw nothing but failed from the top on down. The Chief Judge is a man of color, and it seems that he runs the court like an old southern plantation.
The system set up to make sure that more men of color or lock up and having a woman of color in the state attorney office does not stop that.  They play this game by saying there are fewer people in cook county jail; well, take them out of jail to house them and lock them up in their homes only allows them to lock up more. Go into the clerk’s office and need help; it likes going into home depot looking for someone to tell you how to change an outlet. From the time you walk into that office you see no one that wants to work, and when you find someone, they treat you like why are you here. 
They say vote democrat as they will help the people; sorry not in cook county. You can go into any courthouse in this county, and it is full of men of color. How does a group make up 5% of total US population; however, they are making up over 90% of those coming through the courts.
Well, it is easy to see that the cook county probate court does an excellent job to help this. Its history shows that it destroys them when they are young to put them onto a path where crime, drugs or failed is their only options. I ask myself is this the mission of that court? Well, Yes, it is, after all, that is what Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me back on February 21st, 2018 that she was going to do to Zion. 
The funny part to all this is the fact that the only office within cook county courts that seems to help those that look like me is run by a person that looks nothing like me, and that is the public defender’s office. Now, I do not say they are doing their best as it still a game of numbers, where it is the wheel and deal with a black man life.
The cook county court system is not about justice; it is about how many men of color can they look up in a week. They are running a pyramid scheme in the courts and playing with the lives of people of color. Can I ask what is the over or under for how many black men you all destroy next week?
Some will say that if they were not out doing the crime, they would not be coming through the courts; or if they were not guilty of something they would not be convicted; all these are myths.
Let me by the myths buster; as Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan did what she did, and it was not within the laws. She locked me up in jail, and I had not broken any laws and when I ask her to her face how she can do all this; she looked me in my eyes and said: “because I am the Judge.”
When Judge Kennedy-Sullivan stood in that courtroom and let Joyce lie under oath; when she let Joyce, witness lie under oath and CVLS look the other way. I asked Judge Kennedy-Sullivan how; she told me “she does not like me, or trust me.”
You see it is a game to those that run these offices and they know the mass majority of people will keep voting them into an office for one reason; They look like them, but trust me they do not think like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment