Sunday, January 27, 2019

I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET FIGHTING THAN DIE ON MY KNEES BEGGING!

When I am told that I should not be mad, or that I should not hate the judge and that gal, I want to be very clear as to what they did. I can only sum it up by saying just read the law!
(750 ILCS 50/1) (from Ch. 40, par. 1501) The Adoption Act is very clear, once a case is started in this court all other issues and matter that relate to this minor shell merge with the adoption (but crimes).
As such on January of 2018, we were in the adoption court, and the Judge knew about this, CVLS knew about this, and the GAL knew. All these people who talk about the law and know the law knew what the law was.
What made this case differently? Easy, David Gotzh a racist said something to me over the phone and he and I got into a back and forth where it ended with him saying that he and I will just meet Man to Man. Now, this was the person who was to be the GAL for the probate case, telling the guarding that they were going to meet man to man.
We never had our man to man to talk about it as he cancels the first one after talking to me about nigga time; he did a no show. And the 2nd was cut short due to the fact that he had Joyce come 15 min after me. Now, I do not know what happens with him and her as they were alone, and I was gone. However, what I do know is that he wrote a report that he did not let me see after his time with her.
In this report he talks about her living from place to place, her telling lies about where she works, what she did, and she admitted to him that she sold sex for money and did a motion asking the courts to make me stop saying that as I did not have any proof to support it.
WHAT it is in his report and I had to beg the court to get a copy of. There is not one person in my family that does not know this fact, and now it is not true; this man said that Zion was produced for rape by one of her johns in another report.
So, all the probate court had to do was transfer the probate case into the adoption case as the laws are clear about. I did a motion for this, I talk about this with Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan and David, and they looked at me and said BUCK YOU.
The Judge IQ for the law is very low, this is just a fact sorry, but it is, she let the GAL tell her what the laws are. The Judge told me that she was not about to transfer the probate case, as her case was more important
On February 21, 2018, the only motion before the probate court was mined to transfer the case to the adoption case; had this been done. Had the David Gotzh just did like he had done with me over 30 times did a respond that told the judge that is correct we would have Zion right now.
No, the judge wanted to talk to me about how she wanted to make Zion into a little thug, David talks about how he did not like the fact that a child we had for 12 years call us mom and dad; or that he was playing baseball.
Where are all these So-Called Black groups at? These two told me that Zion having a father figure in his life was not best for him, The Judge was on the Bench and on February 21st 2018 told me that him going on to high school, going to JSU to play baseball and major in STEM was not the right path for a black boy, and she was going to do what she could to change that. At that point these two did everything to destroy Zion, they even lock me up in Jail for nothing to get their hand on him.
Once they got Zion, they put an order of protection on me that I could not talk to him, or see him, they told us that it was better for him if he never talks to us. David Gotzh stood in court and said that “he did not want Zion talking to us, due to the fact that he will tell us what going on.” So, I do not see any justice in Cook County; I only see injustice. I feel nothing for those that are killed in the city; I feel nothing for those that are hurt anymore, how can I; when I know what is going on.
CVLS knows for a fact that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan is not and should not be on the bench, one of my lawyers quit for only one reason, that was due to the fact that she wanted me to stop talking about this in public. I told her, and I told anyone that would listen I am not that man, I am not about to sit back and let this Judge keep on destroying young black and brown babies and making these dam killers.
It is not one Black Person running for Mayor in the City of Chicago that does not know about her or this case. Out of all those that are running the only one that talks to me or sent me anything is no longer on the ballot. So, for me, I have to say what good does it do to vote for someone that looks like me, when they do not have my best at heart?
Chief Judge Evans knows about this as he is the one that placed her into that courtroom and I have sent him about 50 emails, fax; and letters about this and I have got back the same letter just change the date. It talks about how he has no power over the judges; what he is the Chief judge. I reach out to the father right lawyer as this is a case that it seems they would want to address, well if I had $25k coming in the door it would have got some air time.
I say this, and you hear me well, it was Charles Butler (My Frat brother) that help us on this the last time; he had me come on the air on his talk show for over one hour to talk about this case back in 2008.
I am able to hold my own, I know the fact and trust me anything I put out or talk about I can support as I will not be intimidated. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan loves to talk about how she is going to lock me up; the GAL used her like a trained seal.
We are back in court on January 29th for some BS, and she asks was he going to be there, she needs him to tell her what to do. I do not have to lie about this, and I can stand on my feet and speak the truth, what in the hell can they do to me, kill me?
I am a black man in a world that wants me dead anyway. I talk to my children about my death, and what I want from them, death does not scare me as I came into this world on a one-way path to the grave.
I AM A MAN, AND I WOULD RATHER DIE ON MY FEET FIGHTING THAN DIE ON MY KNEES BEGGING!

No comments:

Post a Comment