Friday, May 4, 2018

Attorney David Gotzh is a racist

 RACE; is something that many times we want to overlook, and far too often we act like it does not exist. That is why we need more teachers and attorneys who are culturally relevant to the students and clients that they deal with.  Be it conscious or subconscious, and as teachers/attorneys, we must understand and become consciously in tune to the fact that we come from diverse cultural communities than the people of color that we have to deal with (Kumar et al., 2015). These cultural communities have their own belief, attitudes, and identities that shape and form a cultural mold (Kumar et al., 2015). Our views and opinions influence how we interact, and it also affects how these young people of color look at us, as we have a barrier that separated us more than the religion, language and class barrier (Kumar et al., 2015).
There has been a history of failure in our public schools; criminal justice system here in the US when it comes to giving African Americans an adequate education and justice (Thomas & Warren, 2017). Having an African American teacher or attorney that looks like them has proven to befit the person of color, as they do more than teach or give them legal justice; they also provide these children of color with someone to see as a mentor and friend.
Teachers and Attorneys who are culturally relevant tend to have a feeling of being as one with the area that they teach and is this feeling that is passed down to that child of color (Thomas & Warren, 2017). I do not personally care that Attorney David Gotzh is a racist, I care when he takes his racist feeling out on my son. My first conversation with Attorney David Gotzh was one that became combat.  it ended when the said to me that he and I would just have to sit down Man to Man. I did sit down with him, and he showed me that he is not a Man.  As he came into courtroom 1806 and did as most racists do and that is lie and hid their true feelings.
This is my last week of Classes, and I am going to take the next week dedicated my life to bringing his actions to light, he should have removed himself from this case, and the courts have not done it, and CVLS has not. I will stand outside of both these building and let the world know they have a Racist making life decision for children of color.  To say that it is not about race, this is the same man that told me 2 months ago, that the only way the biological mother should get this child is if she won the lottery; well she has not, so it is about RACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment