Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Color Me Mother!


Mother defined as “A mother is the female parent of a child. Mothers are women who inhabit or perform the role of bearing some relation to their children, who may or may not be their biological offspring. Thus, dependent on the context, women can be considered mothers by virtue of having given birth, by raising their child(ren), supplying their ovum for fertilization, or some combination thereof. Such conditions provide a way of delineating the concept of motherhood, or the state of being a mother. Women who meet the third and first categories usually fall under the terms 'birth mother' or 'biological mother', regardless of whether the individual in question goes on to parent their child. Accordingly, a woman who meets only the second condition may be considered an adoptive mother, and those who meet only the third a surrogacy mother.”
So, do we call Astra Volk, Mitchelle Blair, and Andrea Yates just to name a few mothers? I was in court today, and A person came to court that they called the mother was there. She came and did her routine, put on the soft voice, played the victim and look like a deer in the headlights and the court looked at me BIG BLACK AND DANGER!  As I had on a suit, but women still garb their bags when I walk pass as all they see on the news is that Black man = killer.  The funny part to all this is that it is not just non-black folks that feel this way, we have black folks that also do.
11 years ago, I had a Black man (who is an Alpha), and he is Mr. Republican hear about what we were going through in the courts, and he gave me one hour to come on air and talk about it and from that I had a lawyer to call me who did not see up as a cash machine. I had a Black lawyer tell me that if I give her $6k, she can take this case and win and end it like it that easy.  First, I do not have that to give and 2nd I should not have to pay anyone if the courts just follow the laws
However, for me as a Black man, the laws are grey as I have said I have to do it all better and double that.  I can go into court and tell the Judge that is it sunny and 80 out and others can go in and say it night time and snow in July and courts will say put on your snow boots and turn on the light. What I have to say, is like the tree in the forest; no one hears it falls.
It hurt me as I do not fight this fight because I want to, I fight this fight because I must. Let me be Clear as I can today I was in court because the woman that gave birth keeps coming into our lives when she needs money, food or housing and it seems that I must play the GAL game where I will from time to time get one that hates me more than  they want to do their job. I have called Attorney David Gotzh A racist, and I have done it public as I beg him to sue me; as to do such I will get my chance to prove it. When A person that is not Black talks to me about CP (color people) time, and tells me he is German, he tells me a lot.
The funny part is that I just need 50 more of you to click on the petition to have him removed as the GAL. I sit here and laugh as most of you want to talk about Black love, or how bad it is that we have black crime and the system this and that. All you do is TALK as you do nothing to put actions to that talk. I am not mad at you, after all, what and how does it affect you?  Well, just think about it when one of our bothers or sister take someone you love life, think about how that person got to that point. We have too many young men who are a part of the system as did not have anyone to fight for them until they are lock up, you want to say how and why; well you are the how and you are the way.
Mother’s Day is this weekend, and the Person that they court wants to say is a mom, was more worried about trying to stop me from taking him to see his bother graduate than as to see him on Sunday. But you all want to color her mother; I will pass. The courts have told her they would turn him over to DCFS if they feel he is not good with us, and she is ok with that; Color me mother, I will pass!


https://petitions.moveon.org/p/e_8pl_Ife6

No comments:

Post a Comment