Saturday, May 26, 2018

See something, Say Something

See something, Say Something is the motto that rings in my head. As this was used back in the day to help catch runaway slaves; as that was one of the first jobs of the police; to help return slaves back. Now, this was done with the help of other slaves they were to tell the slave owner it any other slave was getting out of hand or breaking any of the slave owner’s rules.
The problem with this was that the slave owners never told on each other; same issues we have today. Cops that are bad are not told on by other cops. Minster with little boys was not told on by other ministers, same things with judges that break the law or do things that are on the grey side of the law.
Yes, I say something wrong and I did what you all love to say, see something, say something and I paid for it. I wrote a letter to Chief Judge Evans and I was told that it is nothing can be done, and it is not the job the Chief Judge office to regulate or monitor what a judge does in their courtroom. WOW; I thought all these years it was the courtroom of the people; how dumb was that. 
Now per Chief Judges Evan:
Our judges and employees focus on ensuring that the 5.1 million residents of Cook County have the utmost confidence in their court system. Most importantly, the judges in the Circuit Court of Cook County dedicate themselves daily to achieving the court’s mission to deliver justice fairly and impartially, case by case.
Please feel free to contact my office with suggestions on how we can improve this website or our court programs to serve you better.
Timothy C. Evans
Chief Judge
Circuit Court of Cook County
Now, I am sorry to say that my son (yes, I call him my SON!) cried today as he, my family and I do not feel that was the case in courtroom 1806. Your office told me that it was nothing that you all could do. You did not call one person to ask, you did not do anything but take my letters (as more than one) and send me something to say that in your mission s statement you all FAIL!
So, I go out and do a Judicial complaint on that Judge and she goes out of her way to make my life a living hell. Now, I will say that when she told me that I better be at her court on Friday, May 18, 2018, at 2pm and not go to my son high School graduation I thought the worse she would do is lock me up. No, she hurt me in the only way she could.
When that Judge discharged my wife and I, she left my son without a family, she left him in a world that he knows nothing about and she did this to make myself pay for seeing something and saying something. For her to give my family justice fairly she should have transferred this case from her docket and sent it to someone else. For her to say that she sat on the bench and did not hold any bias is an LIE.
She told me to get out of her court as she was not going to hear my motion and yes she change her mind and said I can stay but she still was not going to hear my motion.  I am sick of this talk about helping family and doing what is best. I ask for one day, 48 hr. is all that I wanted she could have set that case for Monday, but nope she did the only thing she could do to me and that was to hurt me through my son.
I do not aspect anything from your office as your office see a lot and say nothing! I do not ask your office to do anything for me, but I sure do not look at our office to help all on the weight to bury me.  My family had to go out and take money that was to be used for my other son first year at Jackson State and I had to pay a lawyer to get me justice one day as it sure does not come from anyone in the Cook County court system. 

You all need to change that from if you see something says something to just if you see someone black doing something say something, and it is sad to say that is even trying to BBQ outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment