Monday, May 28, 2018

How Did we Get Here?

What effect does an act of "fraud upon the court" have upon the court proceeding?
"Fraud upon the court" makes void the orders and judgments of that court.
It is also clear and well-settled Illinois law that any attempt to commit "fraud upon the court."
vitiates the entire proceeding. The People of the State of Illinois v. Fred E. Sterling, 357 Ill. 354;
192 N.E. 229 (1934) ("The maxim that fraud vitiates every transaction into which it enters applies
to judgments as well as to contracts and other transactions."); Allen F. Moore v. Stanley F.
Sievers, 336 Ill. 316; 168 N.E. 259 (1929) ("The maxim that fraud vitiates every transaction into
which it enters ..."); In re Village of Willowbrook, 37 Ill.App.2d 393 (1962) ("It is axiomatic that
fraud vitiates everything."); Dunham v. Dunham, 57 Ill.App. 475 (1894), affirmed 162 Ill. 589
(1896); Skelly Oil Co. v. Universal Oil Products Co., 338 Ill.App. 79, 86 N.E.2d 875, 883-4 (1949);
Thomas Stasel v. The American Home Security Corporation, 362 Ill. 350; 199 N.E. 798 (1935).
Under Illinois and Federal law, when any officer of the court has committed "fraud upon the
court", the orders and judgment of that court are void, of no legal force or effect.

I hate our system of so-called justice where a person who can help all themselves an Attorney such as David Gotzh #46652: Right out Lie; no not some small lies.  Just one big one after the next and for many, I have all the proof to show that he lied. RACE, yes that word plays into this as he is not Black and for that reason, nothing is done to him. 
Yes, I made a complaint to the ARDC on Attorney David Gotzh, and Judge Kennedy- Sullivan, and ARDC told me in so many words David Gotzh #46652 tells a different story, so since he is an attorney and I am not, they trust him. Well, that Attorney in New York that spoke about his hate for people of color is one also an Attorney, and I am sure he has told some great story in a courtroom. 
I am not a dumb man! I can be sued for what I said publicly and on social media about Attorney David Gotzh. I say that David Gotzh #46652 is a liar and he needs to be stipe of his law license as his actions have caused mental harm to not only my family but the damage that he did to his so-called client he should be arrested for child abuse. He would come to court and say that he sent notice and copies of motions in the mail and showed no proof that he did, and be trusted just because he is an attorney. 
Each thing that I sent I did it at the post office and they gave me a document to show that I mail something, and I had no reason to keep or try to sandbag anyone. I am a fool that thinks more of that courtroom. I look at it and say to myself that we have a system that does not work, but it is the only system that we have, and I respect it for that reason. Well, that respect is gone as I turn my back on the court. 
So, let me be Clear, David Gotzh #46652 (I do not disrespect the title to call him an Attorney) IE the road attorney is a liar.  He commented fraud on the court He said he did not know about the adoption that was a lie; 
FACT: On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 6:14 pm I received my first of few emails from Attorney David Gotzh and it was a text email. (see Exhibit A)
FACT: Thu, Feb 15, 2018 6:33 pm I sent an email letting Attorney David Gotzh that my wife wanted to talk with him; he did not call back. (see Exhibit B)
FACT: On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 7:18 pm I sent him an email with my wife number and ask him to give her a call as she wanted to talk to him. This the day of this letter he has not spoken to my wife; to the date of this letter the Judge in the probate case does not even know what my wife looks like as she has never been called or sent anything from anyone but me.  (see Exhibit C)
FACT: On Thu, Feb 15, 2018, 8:36 pm I sent my wife information about Attorney David Gotzh as I did a digital check on him after having my conversation with him about his German background that the racist remarks (See Exhibit D)
FACT: On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 7:55 am Attorney David Gotzh sent a group email after I ask him not to give Joyce Washington my email. Attorney David Gotzh did not want Zion to go see Black Panthers at the movies and he wanted him to go eat something instead and I did not think this was a good Idea, however he made it seem as if I did not have a choice in the decision.  (See Exhibit E)
FACT: On Mon, Feb 19, 2018, 3:29 pm I sent Attorney David Gotzh an email with a copy of my motion to dismiss and I told him in this email about the adoption.  Once more as I told him over the phone before now and I told him in person at the only meeting where he talks to Zion for 4 min and about 10 for me.  “Now, I know that all this will end with adoptions and it is not about the money it is about the fact that this court does nothing to hold Joyce accountable for her actions, so I must do such.  I do not know if you are going to need time to respond to our motion or not, that is how come I am letting you know beforehand. I Have to get on the train and come into the city, and that courtroom can be pack someday, and I do not want to spend any more time than I need in the city.  As I had to spend 2 hours sitting in the truck on Saturday as Zion told me that he wanted to go after he ate so I had to wait, and Joyce did not let him leave until Noon.” Now it is a fact that in Attorney David Gotzh fist report that he did he talk about the adoption in it as something he did not like. (See Exhibit F)
FACT: On Tue Feb 20, 2018 at 3:57 pm David Gotzh sent me a email where he said that he was going to send me a copy of his report that he gave to the Judge and Joyce Washington and he did not send me anything until Wed, Feb 21, 2018 9:23 am the day of court and the link did not work and he did not send me a copy until that night  Wed, Feb 21, 2018 8:11 pm.. (See Exhibit G). 

Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) These various positions have set statutory roles, with the goal being that the court reaches a decision that is in the best interest of the child. The GAL’s job is to investigate the family situation by talking to all the relevant family members and submit a report to the court stating what he or she believes is in the best interest of the child. Typically, the report is in the form of a recommendation for a certain living situation. The GAL can be cross-examined by either parent, and the GAL does not have privileged communication with anyone he or she talks to. The statute makes no mention of whether GAL’s can file independent filings, but some judges will direct a GAL to file pleadings where the judge deems it appropriate or necessary. 
\Now I was going to call Attorney David Gotzh and question him on what he did, and that is why I had to be killed off. 4.06 Duties of Guardian Ad Litem in Matters Involving Custody or Visitation required Attorney David Gotzh to talk to everyone and as the facts show my wife called him and left a Voice message, and he did not call her back. He did not (as he admitted that he did not) read any of the case files when he changes the supervised visit and he did this for one fact.  He did not want a little black boy to see a movie with positive people that look like him (Black Panther), and I would dare to question him. 
Now at this point, it does not make a difference as Attorney David Gotzh told the court he did not know about the adoption; he told the court that he sent me something and he did not, and this is not I am sure the first time he has committed fraud on the court. He did not see me as a man; he felt that I was some little boy that was just dumb. I will go out and get an ad in the paper where I will call him a Lire as I want him to try and sue me.  I dare him to take me to court so that I can have my day to show just who he is.  As no one cares, as he is a White Attorney and I am just some Black man. So yes, it is about RACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment