Tuesday, May 22, 2018

FACT

FACT:  In December 2006 A 3-month baby came into my family.  He was abused, neglect and mother was using drugs selling sex on the street. So we took him in before DCFS put that number on him.
FACT:  It cost my Family over $50k to keep this child out of DCFS and we paid for everything and never ask for anything but to save one Black boy from DOC.
FACT:  On or about February the 22nd 2018 I file a complaint against the GAL in this case.  He did a GAL report and did not send me a copy of it, and lie about it; he used a racial slur with me, and he did not do his job as he did not interview the child!
FACT:  On March the 1st 2018 I file a complaint against the Judge in this case.
FACT: I have a 24-year-old Daughter with a master’s in psychology. I have a 23-year-old son that is one year from his Master’s in Education with Math as his background. I have an 18-year-old son that was just accepted into Jackson State University.  He will be the 5th Generation to go (my wife, daughter, oldest son and I), None of my children have been arrested.  They do not walk around with their underwear out, non-have children.
So, when A Cook County Judge tells me from the Bench that what I am doing for my son now to give him life; is not what he might want or what is best for him.  Yes, I reported her as she said thing from that bench that left me in shock.
Now, after all this, I became a public enemy.  I was the negro that had to be neuter. They had to teach me my place, and so they came after me. They let paperwork like this go forward. Seh table or denied each motion I did and used Judicial Blackmail to kill me. 
How dare I have Son’s that do not kill, shot or rob.  How dare I have a daughter that uses her brain and not her body.  How dare I am a black man that can read and understand the law;  is what they say to me.
So, look at the paperwork and tell me; was any of this done right why did the Judge let it fly? Why did the Judge tell me from the Bench that the birth father does not have to be told about anything? Why did the Judge go out of her way to do all these things?  Well, go back to that Fact on March the 1st I cross the line. I dare to be a man and stand up and speak about what they (the people in the courthouse) a wild card. We do not need a wild card over the life of young black and brown babies.


No comments:

Post a Comment