Tuesday, May 15, 2018

RECALL


Recall!
This is what Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan said to me on May 14, 2018, from the Bench. I was telling her that my son and I had a flight to travel to Tenn. this weekend and she told me to stop, he is not my son. He has been with my family since he was three months and he will be 12 this year. We feed, house, and do all that can be asked but he is not our son?
She told me that he could not go the Memphis for the graduation this weekend as that is not his brother. She told me that the Birth mom who is a Prostitute and we do not know anything about will take him on Friday and keep him for the weekend and I better be at court on Friday at 2 pm.
She told me that she will hear the motion to discharged us as the Guardian and that no one needs to be served as she decided who needs to be there. She told me that she does not care if the case is on Appeal as the appeal court has no standers in this case.
About a month ago a young black child lost their life due to Judges like Susan Kennedy-Sullivan as they feel they are GOD and do not have to answer to anyone. It is funny as She feels that she can do anything from the bench and the check and balance that are and should be in place do not apply to her.
Today I cried, and I cried some more as I am just tired. She wants me to be at court here in IL at 2 pm on Friday; and not get out until late and leave him here, and she does not care if I make It to my son graduation or not and you know what kills me is the fact that I cannot find anyone to help
She told me that I better not tell him anything, I am just to bring him to court and let them tell him he is not going. He is going to be hurt as he just asks me on the way home; Dad can we leave on Wed after my game, and I am so sick that I feel like I am about to die.
My body has just left me as my children are my word and I will not be able to live if something happens to him or if I miss Sat and I do not know what to do. I am stuck without hope, and I just do not know what to do. I must stop crying and man the fuck up as I am not going to get any help from anyone. We have no justice.
I informer Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan that I had filed an appeal under Rule 304 the Judge said she did not care. The Co-Guarding asks the Judge about the hearing to discharge the guarding that was scheduled for May 18, 2018, and was she going to hear his motion to dismiss base on the fact that the birth father and other Co-Guardian had not been served by Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan sated that the birth father does not need to be served and she decided who needs to be served and who does not. 
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan action say that she does not want us to Adopt him, she wants the birth mother to get food stamps and other public aid to taking care of him and sending him to school to become something. She wants him to be on the streets shooting and killing; once more I am not a fool, we have these young men out here because of Judges like her. I file a complaint on her way back for Judicial misconduct, and she is making me pay for it.
I ask her how I can be in court and the other Co-Guardian does not get notice (I did not get any notice) or the birth father not get notice, and she told me she decided who needs to get noticed, and the Father does not. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan should have recused herself from hearing my case due to my complaint with the Judicial review board I have on her, but she did not as she wanted me to pay for it. 
Now it is funny as from July of 2017 up to December of 2017 Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan would take the time to read my motion as they were on point when it came to the law, and I do know, where or when she looked at me and said I was nothing but an unpaid babysitter.
In the probate court, there are many Judges who are afraid to be a Judge, and there are some that think they are God; well at some point, she became a God. I told her that the GAL is her eyes and ears in the court and it is too bad that with the GAL we have she is blind. Now, when she told me that she did not care if I miss my son graduated and set a hearing so that I could not go, she put me in a position that as a REAL BLACK DAD I did not want to be in.
I do not play dad, I am a Father, I coach baseball, I cook, I do homework, and I do hair, I do all that I have to do as I must do it. I have been forced to be my own pro-Se because many lawyers think I cannot take a back seat, I can, and I will, but it has to be to someone that is not driving me off a cliff. The GAL talk about having me arrested, and I told him that as a black man in America jail is a teaching tool for me where I can go in and teach others not to come back.
I will give my life for these fours and just because Zion is not from my seed he is my son as he looks at me tells me that daddy can fix anything and as a dad, I must fix it. I did not want to do this, as all I ask the court is to do what is written. We have a case in adoption that should table everything else as if that goes through all this is moot. Now it is a fact that Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan is trying to keep the schoolyard to prison yard pipeline open and she is doing it from probate court to prison.
When A Judge tells me that bring up a young man to be a man and make something out of himself is not what he might want to do; well let’s just say That's why I created a petition to Stephen M. Brandt, Director and Timothy C. Evans, Chief Judge, which states:

"Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan actions are a clear case of Judicial Misconduct and she needs to be removed from Cook County Probate Court. The Chief Justice will not do anything about her, so I want to start a recall petition to have her name added to the ballot for recall.  "
Will you sign this petition? Click here:



No comments:

Post a Comment