Saturday, May 26, 2018

LAW REVIEW

I have been up since 3 am cleaning up and packing up my little man room as it is 100% chance that he is not coming back to here. I do not know what or where or when, but I am for sure it will not be here.  I play the days over in my mind, and I think about how so many of us walk in life thinking the laws are for us. The laws that were made to build this country were never for us, and we are only fools to think such as life teaches us and shows us they are not.
We look at the young folks out here killing and taking and say oh how bad they are, or where did that come from. Well, it came for the master that taught them well, it is in their DNA as the blood that flows through their bodies. Yesterday as I stood there as Joyce open up her mouth to let the lies flow out; she said that she only found out about the adoption when she gets this read the “LAW REVIEW” funny as that is not what it is called.
LAW REVIEW? What in the hell is that? So, I do not know who ask, as it might have been me as the court only wanted to know about me a Black man fighting to save a black boy. It was asking what? Where did you read it at, and she opens her mouth to say that she read it in the same thing that I use to take her babies rights away. I almost drop to the floor when she said that.
Let me think about it; your baby daddy. Now, you told that GAL that he was a produce of Rape; now you are saying that the man that put his name on the birth record is your baby daddy. Let take a step back into history, she met this guy when she was about 5 or more month with Child, but he is the father now. I guess that how it works now, or does she lie so much that for her the truth never comes out.
She found out because GAL David Gotzh #46652 told her; he told her how and what and when; he has been out to get me since our first phone call and it kills me that we do not have a system in place that stops lawyers like him. I did what I was told to do, and that was to see something say something, and I reported him to the ARDC. Now, he told them; oh no this case is over, and I am just unhappy with one fact; but the overall picture was good for me.
No, I am upset that GAL David Gotzh #46652 is a racist and he is a GAL that has the lives of young black boys in his hand. He is playing God as Hilter did (yes, he said to me that he is GERMAN). He is doing all that he can to have my son put I a position that he has to fight for his life by putting him into the hands of a crazy person.
I am like that pit bull; you put a bone in my face I am not going to let go. I beg this man to remove himself from the case the first two weeks in as he was to give me a copy of a report he did, and he did not give it to me and lied about it to the judge. Now, she is at fault as she took his word for it and she knew better.  Do not talk about how and what I file and say to me that I got a report and did not file an answer to it.
It burns me inside that I see these folks talking about that see something, say something, I say see something keep your mouth shut and do like they do, see nothing, say nothing. We do not have justice, it is and will always be the JUST US. The problem is that we have animal farm into a system that does nothing for us. We want to cheer at Dr. Cosby going to jail in his 80th but say nothing about all the injustices that uncheck.
Ask how a Non-black man can shoot up school, church, movie house and live to talk about it, and a black man can die for driving, walking or for that case trying to support his family; thoroughly, investigate the mirror that is how. We march, and we talk, and we do nothing. We do not vote we are too dam worry about someone might say to us or do. We go to churches that do nothing for us but rape our bank accounts and put that money back into other pockets.
I know that what was done to my family in room 1806 was wrong and I also know that it was illegal and not with the laws and that is why they had to try and Emotionally kill me. I had my self already to go; I was going to call GAL David Gotzh #46652 as a witness (yes, I read the laws, and he could be called and forced to as he did not have a client privileged as a GAL) and ask the courts could I treat him as a hostile one.
I wanted to have a court reporter there (the Judge told me NO). She said to me that she could but if you want one you pay for it. Ok, give me time to do such. They force me to choose to see my son big day or dance with them.  THEY WERE SCARED OF ME, AS I WAS A BLACK FATHER COMING FOR THEM AND I AM STILL COMING YOU BETTER KNOW THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment