Thursday, May 31, 2018

DOC

With All Due Respect, that is just lip service.
Tell the truth; we do not care about the killing going on in the streets of Chicago or American. I just spent 24 hours locked up in Cook County Jail due to a racist Attorney who tells lies and a Judge that made the life of my son as a personal attack to lynch me.
I have sat in her courtroom for these past months and listened to her talk to me and about me as I was something that she steps in and was worth nothing. She decided to take a young black boy from a 2-parents educated household and placed him with an uneducated single household where they mother walks the streets to make money, but hey now she can get some link.
She did this because as she told me, she could, and that is what is best for him. Now, I have done all that I can to make anyone and all aware of these facts and each time I get the same lip service. I want to say that I use to feel sorry when I would see on the news how someone lost their lives to crime in the City; but not anymore.  I got the time to sit up in the county jail as the judge lock me up to teach me to be a good Nigga.
Sorry for the language, but it time to take the gloves off and keep it real, what that Judge did to me was simple, I am an educated black man who is trying to bring up young men to not go the way of crime, and that is not what our system wants. We want these killers; we want to see young black male killing; as we housed them in a placed that teach them how to do such.
In 24 hours I learned how to take a life and get out; I was taught how not to catch a pipe case (gun), and the living conditions in the Cook County Jail are like those of the plantations where we house slaves.  African American males make up 5% of the totally U.S population, but we are over 90% lockup. So, save that we want to reduce crime, as to do such will cut jobs and cut making money, and that is not what we want.
I do not have any respect for our system, or those who lead is as they all are a JOKE. The Cook County system is one that is so corrupt that it is a joke to me that we do not lock each one of those in position up. Go out and vote, for who I ask? The same crooked people that run time after time telling lies.
The Judge in 1806 told my wife and I that we are the reason that she is looking at a young man that gets all A’s and might be 12, however, is well above his age. And, for that reason, we have not done the job that she wants or needs us to do. So, she took him and put him with a woman he does not know, and he begs not to go with; so that he can learn the street life. The best interest of the Child; that is a JOKE in courtroom 1806.
If you see something say something, do not make me laugh as I have said, I did that, and it might cost my son his life. I am so upset about now, but I know that you do not care. Why would you, he is not your son and until one of these young killers touch your life personal than keep sending the letter that is not worth the paper they are written on.
The sad part is if my son were a dog or cat he would have never been taking from us; but as I was told he is a young African American boy and how dare he have a father in his life to teach him how to be a man! Society wants him to be gay or a killer as that why they can control him, and if you cannot then, you make it so that you can. Anyone that looks at this case can see that it was some dirty works in play, but that is the Chicago Way.


No comments:

Post a Comment