Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Fraud upon the court


What effect does an act of "fraud upon the court" have upon the court proceeding?
"Fraud upon the court" makes void the orders and judgments of that court.
It is also clear and well-settled Illinois law that any attempt to commit "fraud upon the court"
vitiates the entire proceeding. The People of the State of Illinois v. Fred E. Sterling, 357 Ill. 354;
192 N.E. 229 (1934) ("The maxim that fraud vitiates every transaction into which it enters applies
to judgments as well as to contracts and other transactions."); Allen F. Moore v. Stanley F.
Sievers, 336 Ill. 316; 168 N.E. 259 (1929) ("The maxim that fraud vitiates every transaction into
which it enters ..."); In re Village of Willowbrook, 37 Ill.App.2d 393 (1962) ("It is axiomatic that
fraud vitiates everything."); Dunham v. Dunham, 57 Ill.App. 475 (1894), affirmed 162 Ill. 589
(1896); Skelly Oil Co. v. Universal Oil Products Co., 338 Ill.App. 79, 86 N.E.2d 875, 883-4 (1949);
Thomas Stasel v. The American Home Security Corporation, 362 Ill. 350; 199 N.E. 798 (1935).
Under Illinois and Federal law, when any officer of the court has committed "fraud upon the
court", the orders and judgment of that court are void, of no legal force or effect.

I hate our system of so-called justice where a person who can help call themselves an Attorney such as David Gotzh #46652: Right out Lie; no not some small lies.  Just one big one after the next and for many, I have all the proof to show that he lied. RACE, yes that word plays into this as he is not Black and for that reason, only nothing is done to him.
I made the report to ARDC, and they told me in so many words David Gotzh #46652 tells a different story, so since he is an attorney and you are not, we trust him. Well, that Attorney in New York that spoke about his hate for people of color is one also one, and I am sure he has told some great story in a courtroom.
I am not a dumb man! I can be sued for what I say, and I say that David Gotzh #46652 is a liar and he needs to be stipe of his law license as his actions have caused mental harm to not only my family but the damage that he did to his so-called client he should be arrested. He would come to court and say that he sent notice and copies of motions in the mail and showed no proof that he did.
Each thing that I sent I did it at the post office and they gave me a document to show that I mail something, and I had no reason to keep or try to sandbag anyone. I am a fool that thinks more of that courtroom. I look at it and say to myself that we have a system that does not work, but it is the only system that we have, and I respect it for that reason. Well, that respect is gone as I turn my back on the court.

So, let me be Clear, David Gotzh #46652 (I do not disrespect the title to call him an Attorney) IE the road attorney is a lire.  He commented fraud on the court and if anyone cared they only have to look at the FACTS and stop looking at the Black Man that fights for his Son.  

No comments:

Post a Comment