Monday, May 21, 2018

The best Interest of Z

First and Foremost, I am taking myself out of the picture as I have become the primary focus.
The best interest of Big Z is and has not been in the minds of those in courtroom 1806.
You all do not know me, but I think that many of you can understand just looking at my paperwork you can see that I am not a fool and I am not dumb.
I researched and did each and every motion that I file; I am so good that the Bank Paid me to move out as I had them in the Appeal Court on the house we own, and I was going to stay there until it was over.
The Atty, in that case, would say that (as he told me), I was the best Pro-Se that he has met in court.
Now you do not have to trust me, and you can think that what I say is a lie, and that is your right.
But first It was said that on last Friday I was in the city of Chicago filing the Emergency motions in the appeal court; I know that some might not get this, but you can do this thing called E File. As that is what the courts want, you to do and it is the law now. How in the heck can I be in the City filing anything and turn right around and file a motion to reconsider that fast?
Next, I made it as clear as I can that I was not going to miss my son Graduation and anyone that has children know this. If someone would take a walk down the halls on the 18th floor at the Daley center and ask about the Judge in 1806, they all say the same wild card, not a great understanding of the law, but still, she is a JUDGE?
Now, I have talked to big Z, and he does not want to go live with Joyce, if you get to meet him you will say that he might only be 12; however, he comes off as he is 16 or more.
I am locking down lawyer ’s and let me be Clear no one has not called me, I had like three different police dept call me, and CPD was the one that told me that they did not want any paperwork as this is an issue that needs to be handled in court.
So, that is what I am doing. Last, I did not hide anything, if you read the GAL report from Feb of 2017 it talks about the fact that I file for Adoption and for the GAL to say that I did not say anything is a Lie. For them to say that I knew where Joyce is living is a Lie. If you look at all the paperwork, I have it gives four different address. The one in the City with an apt number of 28 on the east side.
Last, I just want you to know that We have no reason to lie or do we have the money to spend; we need to put our 3rd child through school as he did not get any money and we are about to spend about 10k for this, that is why I was going to handle it pro-se.
I am sorry that some do not like that fact that I am a man (Black) that loves my children and I do what I have to take care of them; Big Z gave me a hammer last Xmas and it said daddy can fix anything. So, he is looking for me to Fix this.
I have email the facts about this case to anyone that I can From the President of the USA, down to the Chief Judge Evans, and below him. I have sent it all Ill state Senator and anyone as it only takes one. I need that One Great White Hope to read the fact in this case and see that it is not about Zion it is about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment