Saturday, June 2, 2018

RACIST GAL; BIAS JUDGE =


With All Due Respect, I say that we are the reason that we have crime at the levels it is, as we do nothing to stop it or prevent it. We vote no on any issues that might help to increase funding for education and cheer when someone of color is lock up and give a reason to explain when someone that is not does something wrong.
I cannot get the courts to do anything for one reason and only one, they know we as a people do not care. I do not take it as a joke or understate what we have coming; as I watch these young men talk about their lives in past tense. They do not see a ten year; or for some ten days down the line, and it is entirely on us.
I have been talking about our system of justice and how a Judge who sits on the bench can do nothing and make laws from that bench. She sat there and told my family that we have done a great job creating a young man that gets all A’s and is very smart; however, she is going to send him home with a person he does not know and knows nothing about him.
To have a GAL in the case so blind by his hate for me that is built on the fact that I called him out for being a racist. How dare I speak up when he does and make remarks to me that or such. His job was to do when is best for Zion, so he tells her to go out and lie, do a faux police report saying that I said I was going to kill her. Now, if I was, would I be that dumb of a man to say such?
She comes to court and talks about how she wants to be a mom; how much she loves her son and in the past one year she admits that she only saw him eight times. She does not know anything about him, he gets sick, and she does not even know what meds he cannot take or what he does take. The reason is that the Judge and the GAL in the case we are moving fast to take him from us.
Our system is broke, and the song stay woke does not apply to many of us as we are the walking dead. Let me tell you that in a year those young men that I got to know will be out there looking for you, and at that point, you will be asking why and how. Well, do not ask how or why as it was up to you to do something. 
It is killing me to coach Zion baseball team and not have him there as my soul is empty and I cry a lot. But to see my little man there begging a court to let him go home with his family and to see the GAL smile about it and the Judge only worry about getting her flight to New York; Dam is all I can say.


http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/recall-judge-susan-kennedy?source=c.em.cp&r_by=20065216


https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/revamp-the-cook-county?source=n.em.mt.p




No comments:

Post a Comment