Saturday, June 9, 2018

10-year goal

Last night I got a text from someone as they wanted me to see where my son is living, it was after midnight and on the back pouch was his birth mother and an unknown African American male. Now, the male was out there enjoying some loud (as that is the name for this new drug as it smells loud) and she was standing in the doorway. Now, this is the life that Chief Judge Evans, GAL Attorney David Gotzh, and Cook County Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan-2051 hade for Zion.
Fact Judge Kennedy-Sullivan made these remarks from the bench back on or about February 21st, 2018 that the life I have set out and prepared for Zion might not be the life that he wants or needs. I have set out a plan that includes Education, going to Jackson State University, to be a STEM major and playing baseball. This is what he wanted in his 10-year goal.
Judge Kennedy-Sullivan who sit on the bench in Cook County Probate Courtroom 1806 said that if she takes him from us (for no reason), she was going to place him into DCFS.
Fact; so I hit her with a Judicial complaint right after that, for this and other reasons. I let the Chief Judge Evans know everything. It is no way that anyone can say I was Judge shopping, as up to those words and actions on that day I had no issues with this Judge.
As a man of color that knows the only way up for young Black boys is by Education, I took offense to these words coming for a judge that does not know the first thing about me or what is best for my son (or as she called him nothing to me). I spent that time in Cook County lockup due to this judge, and it opens my eyes.  We get an F when it comes to how we have handle young African American males.
It was a time in our history where being a slave was life, well today many of us are mental salves as she keeps on voting these people into office. I do not care what your race might be; I care about are you working to do what is in the best for those that look like me.  I am sorry, but Chief Judge Evans is not! He does not understand that as the Chief Judge it is his job to take control of those courtrooms. He can sit in on any case and hear and judged that case.
He chooses not to, as to do such he would be calling this judge out.  So he sits back and does nothing while she destroyed young black and brown babies. I do not know that man that was getting high with my son there last night.  I do not know anything about the people that his birth mother has him with him as the GAL did not care. He is a  Racist and for the life of me, that is a shock to many.
He can be a racist and lawyer also, that does not make him a bad person, it makes him dangerous when he does not care about the life of a person he took an oath to protect, and they are black and brown.
Zion came to talk to the courts about his family.  He wanted to talk about his sister and how she has her master’s in child psychology.  He wanted to talk about his older brother and how he is one year from getting his master’s in education with a background in Math. Also,  how he looks up to him and he want to beat his ACT scores by acquiring a 26 or better. He wanted to talk about his other brother and how he is going to Jackson State in the fall and will be the 5th generation to go and he would be the 6th.
Zion wanted to talk about the love he has for his dad; the only dad he knows and how his dad can fix anything.  He wanted to be like his dad and fix this. Zion did not bring anything to court as he just knew he was going back home. Judge Kennedy-Sullivan stood there and did what she said she was going to do; she made sure his life was destroyed and she calls her self a JUDGE!
So I want to thanks those that feel that I should not post or blog about this story as I might get someone mad.  Well, I am MAD! I am a Mad father. They came after me by going through my son, so I am not going to sit back and let these people castrated me. That GAL stood there and looked at me and Laugh at me when I was going to jail. 
I ask myself is that the same look he (or his dad) had when they ran over that ten-year-old girl going to school. When they said, they ran that red light due to the sun. We all have a past, and it is a good thing my history is open as a book as I do not have anything to run from.

What is the life of a Black Child Worth?

No comments:

Post a Comment