Saturday, June 30, 2018

ZION 101

Let me give Zion 101; when he was 3 months old in Dec of 2006, Joyce, DCFS casework, and family reached out to us to take Zion into our house, they all wanted us to adopt Zion; Joyce did not want him, and there were about 5 open DCFS cases on her for Child Abuse. I said NO, and Danny said YES; so, he came to live with us and it was going to be until she got herself together. Well, she was set on she did not want him, and she signs all the paperwork to give him to us, and I came up with Guardships as in 2007 I was not set on adoption.
Well, it was all done by agreement up to the point that DCFS told her once she lost legal custody of him they were going to stop paying her $110 for him and housing; she changed her mind and told the Judge that we could keep him, but she wanted to keep the money. So, after a year trial, the court gave Danielle legal guardship of him. There were so many issues that came up and was going on up to 2012; when the Courts told her to stop, and DCFS stop paying her legal bills at that point they had to come out of about $70K for her as we were In court for everything you can come up with but they court never took him from us.
Ok, July of 2017 Danny took that job in Memphis, my mom let Joyce moved into her house (after I beg her not to do it as I knew it was going to be problems) and Danny work it out with Joyce to let Zion move also. However, Joyce did not have any rights to say that he could, as it was up to the courts to say that he could, and this was not done. So, I had to go to court in July to become co-guarding as a storm was coming.
So, my mom had to put Joyce our, she was selling sex out of her house, and she was doing what she does best she gave them hell to get her out of their home. Next, it was time for her to use Zion; she wanted money, and she wanted a place to live and when she was told no; here come the courts. She did the paperwork to remove Me as guarding and she never did the paperwork right or send anyone copies.
So, in Dec I did the paperwork to end her court case, and that took us to February when GAL David Gotzh came onto the case. First, call he let me know he was German and that does not come to meet him on CP time; next it was he did not want Zion to see a Black movie. Next, he did a report and did not send me a copy, and at court, he and the Judge said a lot of things in court that force me to make complaints on them.
Ok what is as GAL, well in cook county a judge gave a child back to the mom and that child was killed and the courts put GAL into place as their job is to speak for the child. Now, Zion is old enough to speak for himself, but the Judge gave him a GAL.  So, Zion told him he did not want to live with Joyce; the GAL said that she would have to win the lottery to get him back.
So how did she get him; easy the Judge had a hearing on a day I was not in court due to my other son graduated from High school; she would not set the hearing for a different day, she would not give me time to hire a lawyer, she would not even give me a copy of anything that the hearing was on. She just told me to be there at 2, and she was sending Zion home with Joyce after; yes, she said before we even had any hearing, or I came that she was still going to send him with Joyce; why? She knew that I had hit her with a Judicial complaint and she was getting payback.
So next, I had to go and hire a lawyer, and this Judge has told them in so many ways that she does not care what motion I do, she is set on her personal dislike for me; the GAL is also set on his. Now my Lawyer did a motion on the Judge ruling, and the GAL want to have a hearing on if the Lawyer can make the motions. Yes, we are having a hearing on if the motion can even be file. Now, time after time Joyce has chicken scrap something and he has never said anything; he as helps her lie to get an OP; he has helped her do her paperwork, he has crossed the line, so many times helping her that it is clear he is her lawyer also.
Now, he cannot and should not be doing this; however, the Judge does not care as she is MAD! At the last court date, she wanted to lock me up because I look away from her; she orders the guard in the court to make me keep my eyes on her.
Now when others are taking and looking at each other I have to look and keep my eyes on her; this is unheard up, and she is on a power trip; she first said that Zion could and should call us; and now her and the GAL does not want him to talk to us at all; for the last 12 years we are the only family he knows, and now he cannot talk to us at all; I am sure he thinks that we have forgotten about him.
This case is and has been in the applet court since March as I did the paperwork. I am 100% sure that it will be overturned. However, at that point the physiologic harm it has cause Zion and us; I have not slept in weeks; Danny is not sleeping as I know that many of you do not care and I understand; but he is our son and to have your child hurt, and you cannot do anything eats at your soul.
There are two people that can step in right now and put a stop to this, and I have reached out to on; I have not gone to the Judge over the probate court and the only reason I have not, is due to the fact that she also sits on the Judicial Board. However, I am going to reach out to her; if you look at the paperwork in his case, you will see that this is and has been all about me.
I would give my life for one of my children; so, I am sorry I cannot go about my life as if this is not going on; I cannot eat or sleep or do much as I know my son is living on 78th and Essex in a drug home; with drugs spots all on the block and living with a man that no one knows, and Joyce leaves him there from 6 to 6 am 4 days out of the week.
I cannot get anyone of my family members to help as they all have issues in their own lives. I know that for a fact someone is going back to report what I have said as that was found out in court, I do not care.  As many do not like the way I father mine; but you better know that each one of them will get that degree and they will do more with their life than most that came before them.
Joyce does not have a high school anything, so she did not want Zion to have one; she moves 4 to 6 times a year, and she lives her life on the streets and the court knows this; but the Judge said that she has been living in an apt for 2 months in a row; so that is enough for her; FACT in her report 2 Month! The GAL knows that she sold sex for money, but he said that was last year; she said she has a job now.
This case is a Joke, and you all want to talk about child abuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment