Friday, June 29, 2018

How? The basement traffic court, up to the penthouse, probate court?

It is funny as I sit here today I know this case is not about Zion and has not been about him since GAL David Gotzh (https://www.theroadlawyer.com/ ) walked into this case. Now I said it before how he became a GAL is a shock to me; he posts about little black boys being gang banger want to be, and all he works with are children of color. The issue at hand was Zion meds and out of nowhere Joyce took Zion to the Dr. and got his meds is what he said today; (what make her take him and how did she pay?). Then next the GAL just happens to go to her house this week and see Zion and Joyce had all his meds out on the table.
David Gotzh is working for Joyce, and this is why I hit him with 4 ARDC complaints and that remark about it being very hot this weekend that was to let me know that he reads my blogs. So, when I said that he has a personal something going on with Joyce I stand behind that. I know Joyce, and I know she will sleep her way into what she wants, and this man is putting his job on the line for what?  It is a personal fight with him and me, and he should not have had put Zion into that fight.
Now Joyce said she had to work at night at 6 pm for the next court date on July 25th so she could not be at court at 2 pm so Judge Kennedy Sullivan change the time.  I ask the judge to change the date, time or give me time to hire a lawyer on the hearing to discharge me so that I can go to my son Graduation; and she told me no. We ask ourselves all the time why? Why are there so many young black boys in the city of Chicago killing and doing other crimes; it is because we have a system that makes it happen.  
I stop at the appellate court to check on my motion, and I was told that the court has not ruled on it; it was a motion to Adm my appeal, and I ask for a stay on the May 18th order or leave to file for a stay. It is taking all that I have inside of me, and now it is easy to see why I did not want Zion to come back here; as in Tenn. this would have been a different case. The funny thing is we love to talk about how racist it is down south, and I say all the time you want to see racism at it best come to Chi-Town
Joyce petition to discharge us was so bad that you could drive holes in it and if this case comes down to it that is the way to go.  Joyce did not get proper service to start with, and even the GAL did not reach out to anyone; but he wants to file any and all the motions that he can to stop our case as he is not acting as a GAL; however, he is and has been acting as the Lawyer for Joyce.
My motion was strong, but it will be a fight as the Judge does not like me; you can say that she hates me! I am sorry my family has to deal with this as the Judges talks to women lawyers like they are her child (I guess that is why she does not have any); as she was dead wrong in the what she did today. The GAL told one of his lies, and I look away; the Judge got off the bench and told the Cook County Deputy in the courtroom to make me look at her, or lock me up. 
Well, she could not find a way to lock me up for the weekend as she was looking; I better stop coming to court in my suits and come with my short showing and a white tee; she might respect me as I fit the profile that she wants me to be.  In courtroom 1806 justice is not being done; we go, Zion, a phone to call and the Judge said that if Joyce does not want him to call us, she does not have to let him.

The Judge said that her rights are over anyone else (that is including the birth father; it is so funny how that is only the case in African- American that fathers have not rights. Oh well, it all comes down to the fact that this is all on the Watch of Chief Judge Evans; so, while he sits up in his office on the 26th floor, all hell goes on in courtroom 1806. I wonder how much was that check for her to get the bump from the basement traffic court up to the penthouse probate court?

No comments:

Post a Comment