Monday, June 11, 2018

Body Count..

My day, I had to go to the Domestic Violence courthouse on Harrison where I can see how Dumb Dumb got that OP, they give them to you there just by saying someone did something, you do not have to prove anything, just say so (the GAL told her to lie)… Now they make you pay $280 to respond to that Bull Shit.
Next, someone cut my tire and did something to my truck where it will not start.
Next, I found out that she cut Zion Locs; Now, that got me. He has been going on four years, and she cut them out, and it was and is nothing I can do about it as the judge and gal; said he is better off with her.
Now, she has applied for Link and got some food stamps; she got him a med card, so that goes private insurance (I love that part as the great folks of Illinois have to pay her to have him, that is just funny).
Now my truck is going to take me a day to fix, but I can fix it, I must plug up my tire, and I must go back to court on the 20th. Now, all this does not take away from the fact that she is nothing, will never be anything, she will leave this world as nothing and all that she thinks she is doing to hurt me does not hurt me, it hurt the son that she talks about how much she loves.
You see I can be like a lot of brothers out here and just wipe my hands and say to hell with it, I can say you know what let the street have Zion and her and wish that he grew up to be just like her and one day grows up to get his body court up. After all, that is what our systems want for him.
I do not say that with me he will be great, I say with me he will not be dead, or lock up or walking the streets begging and he sure in hell will not ask this government for shit. But with her, he will be all those and some.  We have a system that is fuck up; it breeds these welfare girls that have children just to get a check and suck on the nipple of the government
We have a system that pumps these sisters up to have all these young boys, just so that they can have someone to lock up. Shit ask someone as you all do not think this shit is real; they can tell how many prisons they are going to need off how many of your little boys come into this world by 3rd grade.
This weekend it was not hot, it was raining, and the body count was still up.  I want to see how many of you post something about the killing that is going to happen this summer. I told you all that those brothers are coming out and they want to get that body count high.
They want to make that money; they want to knock you upside your head and take you out; as they do not care. And why, you all do not care. You go to your job and think that life cannot touch you and just like that you are looking down the other side of a gun.

I was lock up with this guy (will not say his name); he was telling me about why he was up in there (I shit you, not his case was on the News) and he was saying to me brother Muhammad, I am going to get out. Yes, he is going to walk as he knows how to play the systems and all I can say to him and I said this to all the brothers lock up, get out and run; do not come back, stay out for more than two years and you are good.
FACT if you jump bail and you can stay out of this state for longer than two years they are not going to come and get you (unless you have a body on your name). I was talking to a Hispanic brother that is a real drug dealer (he sells to those folks up north); he was telling me how he is going to beat his case; after all the feds will never tell who their snitch is.  Crime 101 is taught right there at 26th and Calf.
We want to talk about how we want to end crime, we want to talk about how we want to bring a stop to the killing, we do not want to do that, if we did, those folks that are paid to protect us will be out of a job and they will be killing us next. So, for Chief Judge Evans and the Judge in 1806 and that GAL, the next person killed in the city is on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment