Wednesday, June 6, 2018

FACT 2

I will give the facts are on all the parties in this case as I am not going to lie we are tired. We are in the $10k price tag so far trying to save Zion. We did not need to spend $1 if not for the illegal actions of two people. Let not forget that they could only do what they do because no one stops them.
First, it is the GAL Attorney David Gotzh; he came into this case because he was picked by CVLS as they are the real GAL.  I know how vital that GAL is, as the Judge in Cook County does nothing without their ok. It is a way for the judges to have a fall person if things go wrong.
Now, is this the same David Gotzh that said the racist remark to me on the phone. Is this the same one that also called black and brown children gang banger thugs on social media, is this the same person that did not send me copies of the motions and reports that he was presented to the courts. He lied to ARDC. There is a person with that same name who hit and killed a 10-year-old school girl in 2009 when he ran a red light, do not know if it is him or his dad, as he is a Jr.
I do know this; he is the same person that asks the Judge to stop me from going to my son high school graduation. He is the same one that has been advising the birth mother.  He is the same one that asks the judge to lock me up in cook county jail, and smile about it.
He is a liar and that is a fact, and CVLS knows this, and they did nothing. He is the same person that asks the court for me not to have any contact with Zion, and that he should not play baseball, after all the money we paid for this season. Those are FACTs.
Now, it is Judge Suzan Kennedy-Sullivan. She is the Judge in 1806; she is the judge that told me that this case could go on even on appeal, even with these facts. The birth mother did not file anything, in this case, correct; she did not serve anyone in this case, she did not give notice to anyone in this case. But case goes on. She told me from the bench that I was not Zion father, and he is not my Son so do not call him such (we had him since he was three months, so what do I call him?.
She is the one that told me that I could not go to my son Graduation, she is the same Judge that told me the Birth father of Zion did not need to be giving notice of what was going on. She Is the same Judge that I did a judicial complaint on back in March.  I asked her and did a motion to have her removed from the case months ago because she might have a bias.
She is the Judge that from the bench said to my wife and me, we had done a fantastic job with Zion.  He gets all A’s and on track to be something. However, she is now going to turn him over to a birth mother. Zion does not know her and begs the judge and the GAL that he did not want to live with.
Now, CVLS and the Chief Judge Evans in Cook County knows about these FACTS, and they told me they could do nothing if they cannot stop this then who can? That right they said to me I need to hire an attorney to get justice for Zion. My family has given so much in these last 12 years to give Zion a chance, we have done all that we can to keep him off the news at 10, and we have got Zero help, we do not get money or any help we did this on our own.
So, now I am going back to the city today and pass out as many flyers as I can. I do this because of these Facts.
Birth mother lives on 78th over east in one the worse parts of the city. She is still selling sex for money. She has men coming in and out her house in this case since Dec she has come to court with two different men with gang ties.  She has something personal going on with the GAL. She has applied for Link, housing help since she had got Zion back last week (thanks to the Judge and GAL). She has a history of mental illness that the courts overlook, as they did not care about.
The Best Interest of the Child is the law, just not in Cook County Court Room 1806!

No comments:

Post a Comment