Tuesday, June 19, 2018

(735 ILCS 5/) Code of Civil Procedure

Why should you care about this case? I keep asking myself this question as it is a  fact that the life of one little black child is not enough.  People have to know how it will affect them. Well, let me do my best to tell you why this case is something that you need to worry about. 
Eleven years ago, we did a motion for Guardianship, and it was a case that needed to be adjudicated as it was contested. After a year the Judge, in that case, ruled that the birth mother could not take care of the child and it was in the best interest of the said child that he stays with the guardian. 
It was a fact that under Illinois Statutes (735 ILCS 5/) Code of Civil Procedure. What must be done before a case could move forward? We had to give notice to all parties that might have some interest in the minor; we had to publish for the father of record (as it was a father’s name on the birth record). 
Now fast forward to September 2017; the birth mother had a law firm do a  motion to dismiss the last order that was in place; now this was done after the 30 day that anyone has ( I know this law very well); to vacate an order.  Now the birth mother never mails out any notice about this case; in fact, I got notice of it when I was looking online at the case for something else, and I noticed that something had been filed. 
Next, I got in the mail a copy of an order that was giving for a court date. So, I did a motion to dismiss what everyone had been done.  Next court date in Dec; I was there on my motion to dismiss, and the Judge set the case down for another date and order a Gal to come onto the case. 
Now on this date after court was over the birth mother did a motion to discharge the guardians. Once more she did not mail out anything or tell anyone; once more I found out when I check the case file looking to see what was file back in September because I ask the judge for copies and she told me to check the file for them. 
Next, a GAL comes onto the case, and he did a verbal motion to change visitation in February of 2018; once more no notice was given, and Judge said non-needed to be giving and she decides who need and should get noticed in a case. Ok, the Judge is written laws from the bench. 
Case in point (735 ILCS 5/2-201) (from Ch. 110, par. 2-201) deals with the process what you must do before you can bring a case before the courts; this was not done, and the judge said it does not have to be done; once more she is written laws from the bench. 
Under this statute, the birth mother had to give notices to the father of record this was also not done; now the GAL, in this case, filed two motions to get my appeal case to dismiss and he did not file anything about this.  Let me make this easy as I can; a party can bring a case to court and sue you and never give you notice about it and win; a landlord can go to court to evict someone and not give them notice and get the evicted and come and put your stuff out I the street. I child can be taken away from you, and you never get service on it. Do you all get where I am going? 
So, when anyone asks me why is this case extraordinary.  I will say this, you are on trial for your life and the judge makes a ruling and you appeal that ruling and the judge said she does not care put him to sleep before the appellate court had made a ruling.  You are killed, and the appellate courts come back and agree that you should not have been found guilty or put to death. Well, you are dead what can they do; same in this case; the judge took Zion from us without due process, and she did it for only one reason it was payback for me filing a judicial complaint on her. 
Look up this case and see that what I am saying is 100 % factual; I have a copy of each and all the paperwork done in this case as for some reason the file is not availed. Dads, you can lose your rights and never know as this judge said you do not need to be served. FACTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment