Friday, June 22, 2018

Probate yard to the Jailyard

Good Day Chief Judge Evans;

It has been over a week since we have talked to Zion and my wife has sent text’s to his birth mother over and over, and she is saying that she drops Zion off with family. I have reached out to all the family that I know, and no one has seen him, or knows where he is. When Zion was two weeks old, Joyce drops him off at a drug house in the city with nothing. They knew Joyce grandfather as he was one of the better customers, so they called him, and he picked Zion up
Zion was crying to my wife asking when he can come home, and I know that you are a father and for some dumb reason I thought that you might be able to understand this; but I also know that as many of the people that run things in Cook County it is easy to pass it off.
Your letter said it was nothing you can or could do, and that is not a fact; as the Chief Judge you can or could had assigned this case to someone else; you could have come into the court and adjudicated this case. I have been doing as you said, my wife and I have gone into our retirement funds to hire someone.
I want you to know that The Mayor of Chicago said to best and that is why I can say that I respect him as a man ‘“This problem is sometimes referred to as the thin blue line,” Emanuel said. “Other times it is referred to as the code of silence. It is the tendency to ignore. It is the tendency to deny. It is the tendency in some cases to cover-up the bad actions of a colleague or colleagues.” You sire knew that this Judge was biased, and you did nothing.
I did not ask for anything, I am not dumb, and I know that racism is real in 2018 as it was in 1818; that is why I wanted my paperwork to speak for itself; it is no doubt in my mind that what this Judge has done will be overturned as she was 100% not in accord with the laws. I must do a lot of research in doing my thesis, and I have done that with all the parties in this case.  That Judge should not be sitting on the bench in Probate court that is a fact Sir.  I learned from my late Aunt Mrs. Passmore how the games are played in cook county and for that Judge to be sitting in 1806 is a shock to many. I did not make up the name “wildcard” walk the halls and come from behind that desk; when you have a judge called “wild card should she be hearing probate Cases?
The laws in Ill 750 ILCS 5/602.5(c) “Parental Responsibilities” or “Custody” Best Interest Factors
When making a determination as to how to arrange “parental responsibilities” (traditionally known as “custody”), among the factors a judge will consider include, but are not limited to, the following:
The wishes of the child, taking into consideration the child’s maturity and ability to express reasoned and independent preferences as to decision making;
The child’s adjustment to his or her home, school, and community;
The mental and physical health of all individuals involved, including the child and both parents;
The ability of the parents to cooperate with decision-making for the child, or whether the level of conflict between the parents might affect their ability to share decision-making responsibilities;
How much each parent participated in past decision-making responsibilities for the child;
Any prior agreement or course of conduct between the parents relating to the decision making for the child; The wishes of the parents; The child’s needs;
The distance between the parents’ homes, the cost and difficulty of transporting the child, the daily schedules of each parent and child, and the ability of both parents to cooperate in the parenting time arrangement;
Whether a restriction on decision-making is appropriate under Section 603.10 (whether one parent acted in a way that seriously endangered the child’s physical, moral, mental health or emotional development);
The willingness and ability of each parent to facilitate and encourage a close and continuing relationship between the other parent and the child; Any other factor that the court finds relevant.
That Judge stood on the bench and said that my wife and I were the reason that Zion is the young man he is today; he got all A’s in school was just accepted for Stem, played shortstop for his baseball team same team for the past five years. And Zion might be 12. However, he is more like 21. And as the Judge said this is due to my wife and me; and with all that, the Judge sent to him to his death.
Chief Judge Evans, I want it to be clear, I have reached out to all the news media that I can; I have reached out to each and every state offices holder in this state, I have even reached out to the presidential office of the United States; as if any harm comes to my son it will be on your watch! You cannot pass this off to you did not know.  As a father you would do what you had to do to keep your son alive, well I am doing all that I can.
I keep saying that all I need is that one! That one great White hope to investigate this case.  I need one person to put their eyes on this case, and they will see that unjust was done in this case and it was because I dare to question a judge, I dare to do judicial misconduct on that judge, and she hurt me the only way she could, and that was with my son.
That case file is not in the Clerk office, and that is no problem as anyone will tell you that I have all the paperwork in this case from Day One. I have been in this case since July of 2007, as I was the one that came to your court to start the process.  So, you enjoy your weekend as one of the children under your watch must go without food, he must go without his med, he has to go without love as you placed him in the care of a woman that has a mental history. The judge and GAL hated me so much that they did not read the file.  I told the Judge to talk to the last GAL on this case; she is a Judge now, and she did not.  Hate takes over and thinking goes away.
I have read your mission statement; as the chief Judge and here they are: “Our judges and employees focus on ensuring that the 5.1 million residents of Cook County have the utmost confidence in their court system. Most importantly, the judges in the Circuit Court of Cook County dedicate themselves daily to achieving the court’s mission to deliver justice fairly and impartially, case by case.”  Justice was not done in this case.
We did not get one Penny to take in Zion, we did not want the state money, Zion is not a child that had money DCFS ask us to take in Zion due to the fact that no one in my family could afford to do such. My wife and I have paid for everything, he will be going to college in 6 years; will you pay for this Sir? Will the probate pay for it? Or when the Judge said that he might not want to do this, is this her way of making sure he does not? From Probate yard to the Jailyard it should read!

Mahdee. M

No comments:

Post a Comment