Thursday, June 28, 2018

King Maker

Long day and I look at what has changed in my life in the past 30 days. I have had to watch my son pay for my actions. I have stood in a courtroom and had a racist GAL and Judge that seem to have a very low IQ when it comes to being a judge, and a crazy bipolar person feel as if she has power when all she is and was is a tool that the GAL and court used to hurt me. 
So, I said it some time ago that this is going to end; good or bad it will end. We have let Joyce used us to the point that it cost us most of our life saving and I have lived my life not man or anger and that all change on May 31st, 2018. I have been a student and teacher of history, and I use to wonder what it would feel like to be a slave in the 1800 and have your child taking from you by the master. 
Well in courtroom 1806 Master took my son away from me as I stood there with leg shackle on and my hand shackle as she talks about what good parents we have been, and how it was her duty to take our son and make sure that the life he uses to know will never be the same. I do not joke about this as it is a sad fact; if Zion were born south of the border, there would be an outcry by all. However, a black child life is not worth that of a dog. 
Now, this is not the feeling that some White people have, however sad to say this is the feeling that some African American have, as self-hate is real. I am not a woman, so roe v wade does not affect me, I was born him, and I hope not to die here, but this is my choice; so someone telling me to go home is not my fight. I have only one fight as a black man, and this is the fight to be a Man. I do not worry about the police shooting me down in the street as I do not run from the police, I do not call them, and I sure will not turn my back on one. 
So for me as a father, my life is to make sure that each one of my sons will grow up to be a man and for that Judge to take Zion and do all that she can to stop that goal is and was child abuse. However, she can get away with it due to the simple fact that many love to forget. Trump might have only a 40% approval rate; however, that is a sold 40% that will come out and vote. That other 60 or 50% would be lucky if they get a strong half of that number out to the polls. 
So, that is why we have a President Trump and will have a 2nd term one also. For me anything that Trump does; do not affect me right now; as it is a man that looks like me that have had more of an impact on my life than Trump will. He is the judge that did nothing; he does not come out of that office and walks the hall of the courts he runs; he sits there like a King. He can do such do the fact that many preachers give him his power. 
They push him into the position as a King, and they are the one to crown him. 
All I know about the man is what I read, and what I read is that he is a father that goes out of his way to make sure his children are taking care of; however, what is the life of a little black boy. I do not know; does he have grandchildren? As his children are about my age; does he have a hate for young black children; I do not know. What I do know is that we the people do not Vote, and we get what we get due to this fact. 
I say, and I stand by this, I need that Great White hope to ride into this case and save my son; that little black boy that we love and will give our lives for. You all do not have to know Zion or like Zion; all you have to do is like and have a love for Justice, and that was not done in this case. FACT.

No comments:

Post a Comment