Friday, June 8, 2018

Wild Card

I cannot sleep; I was looking in my deleted files, and I came across some Docs from this case that make me so mad.  No one recommended that Zion is removed from us; in fact, that was said by one is something that should never happen and God (I am sorry as that is how she is as no one does anything to stop her!) Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan -20151 did this one her own. She was that upset that I file a Judicial complaint on her that she took our son and turned him over to a woman that has not had him since he was three months and at that time she had 4 cases of child abuse and endangerment over her head; that is how we got Zion.
You know what is funny is the fact that someone said to me, I better stop putting her name out there, what can she do to me now?  She locked me up in Jail, she took our son from us, she had me in her court with chains on and leg shackle like I was a runaway slave what more can she do? Let me be clear as I can, we can get Zion back as he is going to end up In DCFS care before years end. Joyce is about to be evicted from her place and she does not have a place to go. 
Once Zion goes into DCFS care he is no longer under her thumb he is now under the care of the State of Ill as that it how and what goes on with a lot of young Black children. So, I am not going to stop saying her name; I want her to never sit on the bench, I want to have her recalled as she is let me say Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan-2051, They call her the Wildcard
I hope that something can be done about this Judge as she sits on the bench in Probate courtroom 1806 and the word on that floor is that she does not know the law and she is a wild card. She gave a child our son back to his birth mother; we have had him since he was three months, and no one recommends that he be returned to the birth mom.
She locks me up in jail when I would not bring him to court. The case was on Appeal and still is, and she said she did not care. File a judicial complaint on her back in March 1st, 2018, and she would not send the case to another judge.
She told us that it is only because of my family that this young man is an all A’s student who is in the stem program. However, with all that he is doing she gave him back to mother that is homeless Zion beg the Judge and GAL  in court not to go back to his birth mother. They took him that day on the 31st without his Meds, and we have not talked to him since that day. The GAL and Judge order that.  It just kills me all that she has been doing. Her husband is a retired Judge, and she was appointed due to that fact.
The question is how she got the probate docket call I have a blog that deals with all that has been going on in courtroom 1806, however, you can look up the case by the minor name Zion Washington. There is a birth father on the record, and the Judge said he does not need to be noticed in the case. There is a co-guarding in the case, and once more she did not need notice.
This Judge orders me not to attend my son High school graduation; she set a hearing on that day at 2 pm, and when I did not show up she not only discharge myself, she also discharges my wife that has never been in that courtroom.
This case is a prime reason that so many children of color are locked up, it is Judges like her. She feels that she is a God and that is how she runs the courtroom. I had to shop around to find a lawyer to take this case as all the ones I called said that they did not want to go before her as she does not know that law.
The court paperwork has so many issues, and it is just a shame how this courtroom gives the Cook County Courts system the name Crook County. The Chief Judge Evans knows about her, and he will not remove her from the probate call… He must owe her husband or something (he as an ex-republican judge) This is a 2007 case and due to the fact that my wife and I have had Zion since he was three months. DCFS was the reason we got him and 4 cases of abuse by the mother. We took him in before DCFS could terminate her rights. We were trying to adopt him and Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan-2051 personal stop that adoption.
 If you do a search on the GAL David Gotzh in the case and check the state of Washington in Dec of 2009 a person with the same name killed a 10-year-old school child; he ran a red light as he said he did not see the light due to the sun. He was not charged due to the fact that he was a policeman.  Also, if you do a Facebook check under his middle name and last on his page, he talks about how the mall in IN is being overrun by thugs and want to be gang members from Gary. This was the GAL in the case that has a past, and he also lied about 80% of the documents in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment