Saturday, June 2, 2018

How Many Racist Attorneys are working for CVLS?

Back on February 20th, 2018 I blog about the new Gal in this case, and it was based on the fact that he had made one of the racist remarks to me and I did my research and knew that he was a White Nationalist. I reach out to CVLS, and I beg you all to remove him as the GAL on my son case, and you all did nothing. You informed him of what I had to say, and he chose to destroy my family.
 It has been 11 years, and we still have Zion, and he is in grade 6th this year. He still sees his egg giver every other sat for 2 hours. She is 28 now, and since she the time she was age out of DCFS 7 years ago she has been from house to house. Since she no longer receives any money under this system, she looks for other ways to make money.
When times get hard, she will use the courts to try and get Zion back as that is her only lifeline.  We still do not look for anything from her or want anything of her, and at this point, we are still just trying to live it day by day and make it through all her crazy actions.
I have been working to get my life back, and two classes away from working on my dissertation; as I want to go back into teaching one in the hope to reach one. My fight now is once more with the court systems as I’m trying to get the last verbal motion in this case dismisses.  
It can never be said that I wanted to have David Gotzh removed as the GAL because he is a racist and he told me that he was not going to work on this case. So, do not belittle me by saying that it was about the fact that I just wanted a new GAL; as that was not the case. At the point, I made my request I did not know that he was going to commit fraud on the court.
CVLS is an office that is full of attorneys and like how the saying goes; you have a room full of Dr., and no one is the smartest in the room. CVLS look at me, and they just saw some little black man that was nobody; they look at Zion, and he was nothing to you. I did the research, and I know better than you all what are the duties of a GAL, and I also know that they do not have the right not to be called as a witness.
So, for me, I am coming for David Gotzh.  He recommends that the Child go back to the birth mom one month after saying that she would have to win the lottery to get him back; he requested the Judge to lock me up for civil contempt, he has been giving the birth mother legal advice and also has a personal relationship with her. He told the court not to let Zion talk to us or have any interaction with us; We have had him since he was three months old.
Now as the GAL for Zion he did not tell the courts that Zion beg to go back home with us, he lied to the courts and he lied in is paperwork. He reaches out to the GAL in the adoptions case and lied to that court. I have all the emails to show that he did. He knew that Zion was playing baseball and he knows that I had paid over $500 for him to play and he destroy that (FYI I will be filing my complaint this week suing him and the birth mother for my money back).
The laws are straightforward they state to do what is in the Best Interest of the Child!  What David Gotzh did was to do what was in the best of a woman that is a prostitute, and he has a personal relationship with (He would not be the first married man that she slept with, the last one wanted to kill her after she told his wife).  She is on tape saying that she was getting advice from her Attorney; she had said such in court, and once she is under oath she is going to crack and tell it all. After that, I am putting CVLS that it is on you all. I sent each person from the top down an SOS request about him, and you're all did nothing.
I ask the question, how many other racists do you all have working for you? I know that in the age of our new President it is ok to have the views that David Gotzh has (as the tone starts at the top); however, to have this person deciding the life of young black babies is child abuse. He had the birth mother to go and get an OP on my, and she lied in so many ways that it is a joke. I am not a lawyer, but I can get that OP drop in my sleep.
Yes, I am distraught as my son lives in the gang-infested part of the city, this is a young STEM major that read books for fun. Now he must sleep in an apt with the fear of bullets going over his head.  David Gotzh did not ask one thing about Zion; he does not know what meds he takes; he does not know who his Dr. is or where he gets his Med. All he knows is that just like the German background he comes from, he had to send this little black child to the gas chamber also.
I know that you all think that my warning about this man was just another black person calling for or saying that it was about race. However, I did not come out and voice my feeling about David Gotzh after he did something to hurt me, I came out with my feeling about him before he wrote one order that did not add up with the facts. He took Zion and her into the care of someone that was not fit to have 6 hours a day only after he and I had a talk about Zion going to see the movie Black Panthers. He did not want Zion to see a movie with a cast that was uplifting and would show Zion that we (back folks) are not just Thugs and Gang members (as he thinks we are).

Now, I do not want to become that person; but I am going to send this to each one of CVLS higher officer this weekend on 6/3/18 with the warring that you all put a RACIST in the position to be the GAL over my son.  In doing such, he has acted not in the best interest of Zion; however, he has put him into unsafety environment because I called him out on his racist's feelings.  

No comments:

Post a Comment