Friday, June 15, 2018

24/7 JOB

Danielle calls me at 10 pm saying that Zion called her back and said that he has not eaten in 3 days. Now, Joyce was in the background, and she said that he could eat some of the pizza in there. Now Zion does not eat left over. He has never done that; we have to make his meal for him and only enough for that one time as he is a very picky eater)
Now, she took him to get some Piazza, and he told her that she did not pay for it, that she got it free (she knows someone that works at the place, and he gave them a pizza, she knows a lot of men).
Now, this is not a joke to me as this is and has cost me a lot of money that I did not have. I was working on my building, and I had to put that on hold. Danelle talks to her in the hopes that she will give Zion back and this is a game, and we have been playing this game for too long. I do not play with her, and I do not play games.
I have been the one to have to pay for all this in the past, I have been the one that has to make sure things work out, I have been doing this for so long, and I am ready for it to end. Last summer I told Danielle to do the paperwork where we could take him to Tenn. and she told me that she would take care of it as I have been working on my Ph. D.
Well, her taking care of it was to give Joyce money and hope that she would not just let him move. That was ok as long as she had a place to live and once my mom put her out (I told my mom not to let her move in from the start), Joyce wanted a place to live, and she knew that as long as we had Zion, she could use that.
Joyce ran away from her mom when she was 12, and she did it because she was poor, and her mom was crazy (Save that, She is in a Mental Hospital, so what should I call her?). I told Joyce that she needs to stop as she is going to hurt Zion and in the end,  he will hate her for it. She does not know Zion, and that is why I knew those 6 hours were not going to work as Zion has been spoiled, we have given all our children all that they need, and I do all the cooking, and I had to cook for those in my house and their needs.
So, I know all of my children I am the one that drops them off at school each day, and I pick them up as I made sure that my job and life let me do that. Zion knows that he does not have to want or beg or ask as I made sure that he had all that he wanted and needed as I have done with all 4 of them.
This weekend Zion and I were going to the White Sox game, and we were going to take one of his team members to each game for the 3-game weekend, we were going to New York to see the Sox play and flying to Detroit. That is the life that Zion is used to, and this is something that the court did not think about.
They just saw Zion as some little black child that was like any other, and they just felt that he did not need or want more.
Zion only drinks bottled water, and he must have one at night. He does not drink pop or stuff like that he only drinks 100% juice. We have a son that is spoiled, and he is used to getting the best and having money in his pocket to buy what he wants. He does not eat school lunch never has, I fix his lunch each day.
So, this was a Joke for Joyce and the court, and that GAL was so hell-bent on me that they did not think about Zion. What I do is what parents do, we go without so that our children do not have to.  you cannot be a weekend or weekday parent as it is a 24/7 JOB
 Some keep saying that I should just let Zion stay there and Joyce would give him back, those that say that are not real parents!  A real parent will never play games with their child life or mental; Joyce is crazy (once more she has been in a hospital, also), and she is the type to leave him somewhere or just hurt him. When he calls her by her street name and say that he wants to call his mom (Danielle); I am sure she does not like that, but he is not 5, and you can beat him.
I have put one year of my life on hold due to this, and it is a year I am not going to get back, and for that reason, I am hurt, and I am mad as hell. I have put my life on hold for the last two months to the point that I am just walking on air.
I love my children, and I think for some that is something they are not used to seeing or do not know how to understand. When you see a real dad love his children, you might not be used to it, and I am sorry for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment