Thursday, June 7, 2018

Crook County


Someone said to me yesterday that I sound like a crazy person or that my emails and blogs make me sound Crazy. That is cool with me; As I am. I paid my lawyer $5000 to get started on helping us get Zion back and in less than one week I got a bill for $11. Now, that is right I owe them $11. Now, I was lock up, and the three days they came to court they said about four words my total bill is $5011.
We got $0 money for Zion, we did not ask for anything, and no one gave us anything. So, for all this to happen to us make me crazy. To have my son come and beg the Judge and the GAL to stay with us make me Crazy. For my son to say that he is going to come and save his dad and get him out of Jail and after we all can go home makes me crazy. Probate courtroom 1806 has made me mad
That court took Zion without any clothes; he does not have his meds. They did not ask about them, he cannot play the sport he loves, and he is living in hell right now or as those in the city call it murder block. Now anyone that is a Real parent they understand that you dam right I am crazy. To tell me to pray on it does not help Zion, to say that it will keep him safe tell that to the parents who have lost their child to the city.
So, you are right I am Crazy as I had to come up with $5k and now I am told that it is all gone; I am told that I need to give more money, I am told that lets put the case off until August as that will give Joyce more time to hang herself. Once more what about Zion, I guess he is what? You go and get a cat or dog, and they tell you more about them than the GAL or the Judge ask about Zion. 
I will say that my last lawyers they caught me at a weak point, and it was a $5000 lesson learn. Funny Part is someone said to me do a Go-Fund Me; I told them I would do a dam Go, Rob, a Bank before I do that… I am not going to go out and hit a bank upside their head and make them give up the funds; we are going to cash in one of my life insurance policy to come up with the case for a new lawyer. 
I get up each day and must work to get our son back. I coach his baseball team with tears in my eyes. But those 12 boys need me, just as Zion does.  So, anyone of you thinks that I am crazy, you walk in my shoes.
I do not, let me say that one more time I DO NOT like Lawyers; Many of them suck and make you pay for it. They do not care about Zion, the court does not, and I know that the Racist GAL looks as  Zion and me in the same light as those wannabe gang members he talk about on Facebook.
The Judge in Court Room 1806 has the job that she is not and should not have, she does not have children and for to feel the pain of a mom and dad is not in her. The GAL is just a racist, and that is all.
So today I have to get ready for another game as I have to fight back the tears and coach these little boys.  I love being a strong black man; however, I still cry.  It was once said that African Americans wanted to be slaves; well trust me I know what a Slave feels like to have their child taking from them. Your hands are tied up;  as it is nothing you can do.
This is what the Judge in 1806 did to me, I was her courtroom in a DOC jumpsuit with my hand and legs in chains, like a runaway slave. SHe wanted to show my son and family that I was not a man and she did just that (and the sad part it was with the help of other slaves). I ask myself who did she pay off to get that assignment?

No comments:

Post a Comment