Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Prove it up

I will make this short and to the point; as of right now I do not have a lawyer, and I am giving a copy of all that I have done on my own as I was asked to do. I do not know if this case is going to come back into adoption court or not; however, I must set the record correct.
Now, I do not have a lawyer for only one reason, I ask them to do an emergency motion to stay and they did not. Now the fact that they cried at court, the fact that they made me talk and go to jail, the fact that they sent me a bill saying I owe them $11 after I just had given them $5000; none of those facts were as crucial as I ask them to do something and they said they would, and they did not.
Next the GAL in the probate case.  Yes, I have hit him with three ARDC complaints, the fact that he is a racist was not why.  The fact that he has lied over and over was not. The fact that he stood there as I was being handcuffed and gave me this laugh is not. The fact that to this day he has been giving Joyce legal advice and telling her what and how to do things is not. The fact he has only sent me the documents in the appeal case (as that is the only court that he must prove he did something) is not.  It is that fact he has done all that and is a GAL over children he considers to be gang banger want to be (his words). He told me that the only way Joyce could get Zion back is if she won the lottery.
Now, it is a fact that back on March the 1st or about I did make a complaint on the Judge in the Probate case.   It was done for the fact that it is in my personal feelings she should not hear arguments in Guardianship cases for minors.  Her background is one that should be the main reason, and the 2nd reason is the fact that when I ask about her in the courthouse and I am told that she is a wild card, I must ask why that is.
She allowed this case to get to this point. Many want to say and point the finger at me and say I did this or that, all I did was followed the laws as they were set out to be. It is not one person that can or will say to me that the paperwork Joyce did was done right. Now, Joyce tried this in another court and that Judge laugh at her and told her this is not Judge Judy.
Fact is that had the Judge toss her motion, gave her time to do it right or just followed simple civil code or procedure we would not be here. The Judge took what I did personally and after that her ruling has been biased and that is a fact that is well known on the 18th floor.
Now, what has been lost in this case so far? Well, my wife and I are out of $10k and counting. However, money is not the loser in this case it is and has always been about Zion. He is living in a place that is a war zone. He is living with a person that does not know the first thing about him; and mental it will forever affect him.
Zion came back to talk to the courts as he thought he had a voice in his own life.  He was under this thinking that his voice matters, and it did not.  My family could have let this played out and got Zion back in 2 years or less (he will be 14, or DCFS will be in his life once more). Our other son is going into his first year of college and we have done nothing for him up to this point.
My paperwork is thick, and it is very detailed for one reason, I file an emergency motion to stay the May 18th order, and with all that I do in the appeals court, it comes down to the case file.  I do not get the chance to go before them, so all my words must be in what I file. So, when they go back and look at the record they are going to see that I did all that I was and should do and still I did not get Justice.
I must prove up my case in the appeal court by what is in the case file. I am waiting on a decision on my motion to stay with them, it has been with them since last Friday; just waiting on a decision.

The sad thing is that Joyce has cut Zion Locs out (5 years he was into his); she did that for only one reason to get at me. She has not been back to work (how does she pay bills?) in 3 weeks. It is so much more going on in Zion life that those who did this need to be arrested for child abuse (but they will not as the story will be, the system drops the ball). I am and will have a new Lawyer in place this week as I found someone that is a fighter and this type of law is what her background is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment