Saturday, June 2, 2018

CVLS and White Nationalist

I was not on time for turning in my work in this week. With all the pain from having Zion taking away from my family by the courts and giving back to the birth mother has made this a terrible week for my family.  Life is not an excuse, and I cannot make any as I have to put my feeling on hold to get my work done and I will do my best to overcome the pain I have in my heart and soul.
I stood in a courtroom as a Judge that knows nothing about children told my wife and I that we had done an excellent job in the past 12 years, as he has been a straight A student that was on track to be admitted into a Stem. In the next breath, she took him and gave him to his birth mother that still into the street life, as my son beg to stay with us.
To top it all off the GAL in the case and Judge order me not to have any contact with him. She knows nothing about him, and they just took him away like he was nothing and his life did not matter at all. Wow, I understand now what it felt like for slaves to have their children taking away from them.
I think about the fact that he takes med’s and she does not know, and no one asks us anything; the GAL job is to do what is best for him and to talk to use before doing anything, and he did not do that job. Wow to raise a baby to become a young man and have someone that has the power to change your life is just another system of slaver. I think about Big Z and how he does not drink water from the tap; he does not like his food to touch, and he does not do anything with meat. Now living over east where drugs are being sold right out the window.
I do not lie about this as I have been over there and talked to some of the brothers on the street and I know what I speak about. I think about if some harm comes to my little man, what do I do; do I march or hold posters up; or do I drive to the GAL white town in Ind and let his friends and family know who he is. That GAL is a White Nationalist, and CVLS enables him decides the faith of children of color. Wow is all I can say as I reach out to CVLS to them know about him, and they did nothing. 
I reach out to the Chief Judge, whom is a black man (to me he is just another token put in place to keep the wheel going) and he sent me some letter telling me how it is not his duty to question what I judge does. WTF; he sat a judge down from letting a Judge elected put on that black rob. But one that put the life of a black child in danger, well she might get a raise to spend on her trip to New York this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment