Thursday, June 28, 2018

She Said So

I was sitting here trying to wrap my mind around all that goes on in this country, as I ask myself why? Why do those that have so little owned those with so much everything?
I beg a Judge to let me go to my son graduation and change a date for a hearing that I knew nothing about. While the GAL has known about our hearing on July the 30th since last May 30th. However, he needs to change that date so he can do what he wants in his personal life. I sit here and laugh at this person can take his vacations and change the court date, and I cannot attend something that will only come one in a lifetime for my son.
As a man you should never miss days in the lives of your children; the day they are born and those significant three gradations and if you are lucky the 4th one. I was not going to miss my son walking across that stage for the life of me; I told death do not come for me until after the 19th as I was going to be there.  I got to see my son do something that did not come as easy for him as the first two and I would be damned if I let anyone make me miss that.
The funny part of this story was on May the 9th Joyce stood in the Adoption court trying to get that Judge not to let me and Zion go. I joke not; she asks that judge to stop us from going to the graduation. This is the same person that made us have a hearing so that we could get Zion a passport to take a trip.
I do not get it, I do not, I love all four of my children, and I want to all to do better than I; I want to see parts of the world that I have not; I want to walk the beach in Cuba. I want them to do more in life than I can as Papa Joe said it best and at this stage of my life it is so true; I have less sunrise and sunset ahead; than I had behind me; just a fact.
I hate that Zion misses his baseball season and I told Joyce, and it is so true; Zion is going to hate her; he is going to hate her because he knows that she is not going what is best for him. He has begged her to let him go home. My son has been on the phone with his mom (Danny) telling the person that gave him birth to let him go back home. Now, tell me how is it that he will not feel anything but hate when this is over.
He knows that his dad was put in jail and he knows the reason why and all he wanted to do was to get his dad out of jail, and all I wanted to do was stay in jail to keep him safe. As a man, I have only one job when it comes to those four, and that is to keep them safe first and foremost, and with Zion, I did not do that. I let some racist GAL use my son to hurt me, and as a man, he is not.
You do not use women and children to fight, I am going to make it my life to take away what he loves, I know that he has committed fraud on the courts and I am going to push for him to be held accountable for such. Well, we have court on Friday in room 1806 at 10 am; and I gave my lawyer my word that I would not do anything, I will not say anything; I will be on my best.
As I can tell you this as a man, that GAL is not; he said to me that he and I were going to meet man to man; well, I am still waiting on that day. It is funny and said as this is the person that CVLS will not take off this case; it is his job to do what is in the best of Zion; how can he do that when he is in the bed of his birth mother? He wanted to say that I violated the OP by calling the police to do a wellness check on Zion. Yes, he sent an email to say that I did that; once more he is not the GAL for Zion; however, he is for Joyce (as she has said so!)
We are going down to Jackson to drop off our 3rd Thee I Love JSU child on August 7th, and I find myself putting a care packet together for Zion. I had to go and get his meds (as Egg donor cannot afford to pay for his meds); I had to go and get him a new phone as he broke the last one not to talk to her anymore. So I have to put all this and his insurance card into a bag and take it to court on Friday as once more the woman that the Judge in 1806 gave Zion to; cannot afford to take care of him.
So once more we have to do these things; Zion is our son, and we have to take care of him; as the court is pimping us out so that Joyce can get her weave done. OH, that shit gets me; she will get her hair done before she buys him food and his meds.  Once more the Judge hated me so much that she did not give a care about this little black boy! Judge Kennedy-Sullivan what is the life of a black child worth (and the funny and sad part is she used to be a nurse.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment