Sunday, June 24, 2018

Under Chief Judge Evans Watch

Under Chief Judge Evans Watch
In 2007 My wife was appointed the temporary guardian to Zion because there were five open DCFS cases on his birth mom (who is my 2nd cousin). We have had Zion since he was three months. For the next five years, DCFS paid about $80k to defend Joyce Washington in court (as we paid about $50K) as she was trying to get Zion back so that she could get some housing and link (Facts she told the Judge).  In 2012 she was ordered not to file anything else and DCFS also stop paying for her legal fees she was 21.
All in July of 2017, my wife had to take a Job with Memphis City Schools.  Joyce agrees to let Zion move (she was not in his life anyway). I apply to be Zion co-guarding so that we could do the paperwork to adopt Zion and move to Tenn. Joyce was evicted from where she was living due to the facts that she was still trading Sex for money in the house she was living. At that point she wanted to come and live in Memphis and ask could she and she was told NO.
The mental abuse started the weekend of Zion 11th birthday (it kicks off with text). When Zion and I return from out of town Joyce was coming to our home in Ill with the police a lot. In September 2017 Joyce had a law firm draw up some paperwork to vacate me becoming co-guarding (she did it late after the 30 days’ time). In Dec 2017 Joyce file paperwork to discharge me, she also did this in May 2018. All three time anything was done it was never done correctly; it was not mailed out, and service was never attempted on my wife, the birth father or me. 
Judge
In July of 2017, Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan was the Judge to hear this case and she issues orders that were correct for the motions that were before her up to Dec 2017.  I file a motion to dismiss what was done in Sept; as I found out about it by looking at the case online as I was working on the adoption paperwork. The Judge table my motion. A fact I file a total of about 5 motions to dismiss and all were table. In Feb of 2018, the Judge said things from the bench that crossed the line into Judicial misconduct.  So, I filed a complaint on her in March 2018. At that point, the case was on appeal due to the Feb 2018.  In that order, the Judge gave Joyce (who was homeless at that point) unsupervised visit every weekend for 6 hours. Joyce never had that in this case, due to the mental abuse, she did not and should not have got it then. Also, there was never a motion asking for that.  The Judge just gave it because the GAL ask for it. The Judge set hearing during the time the case was on appeal and this case has never stop during the whole time it has been on appeal. The Judge on Feb 26, 2018, put an order in place that forbid me from filing anything in this case until the middle of May I was not in court.  
A hearing was set on Joyce March motion to discharge, the Judge would not hear my motion to dismiss. This hearing was set for May 18th at 2 pm. The court knew that my Son was graduation from High school on May 19th in Tenn. At my first time back in court on May the 14th, the Judge said I should have made better plans (I had not been in court since the Feb hearing) The Judge said that I could do whatever I want after the hearing on the 18th; however, Zion is not my son and he was not going to that graduation. The judge said she was giving him to the birth mom on that date. I did an emergency motion on May 16th and sat in the courtroom for 3hr waiting for my motion to be heard.  The Judge stood up as the court clerk was about to put my motion into the system (I had to get one) and told him not to do that.  She first orders me to leave her courtroom as she was not going to hear my emergency motion. Next, she said I could stay, but she still was not going to hear anything from me. On May 18th, 2018 the Judge discharge my wife and me as Zion legal guarding (I was not there, I was at my son graduation and Zion was there also, as he wanted to go).
When I came back (as Zion did not want to come back with all that was going on) on May 30th, 2018 the Judge lock me up and was holding me until Zion was giving to the Joyce. On May 31st the Judge was on the bench as Zion and my wife for the first time was in her courtroom. The judge said that Zion was an honor roll student and has always been one. He was very intelligent and articulate and the young man he is today is due to only two people my wife and me. However, she was giving him to his birth mother.  The courtroom was in tears after that.
GAL
The GAL, in this case, is CVLS. However, they place Attorney David Gotzh on the case.  He is German (why is this important, I do not know but he told this to me, and next he told me not to show up to our first meeting on ‘CP” time. Now “CP” time is COLOR PEOPLE TIME! It is a racist term used to say that colored people are always late.  Now, the GAL said to me that the only way that Joyce could get Zion back was if she won the lottery.  He said that she could not take care of him. He said that she did not have a placed to live. He said he did not and was not about to read the case file as it was too long!
So, on Feb 22nd, 2018, he with the Judge change the visiting time to make me go away. I file an appeal on this motion it was my first. The GAL field two motions to get it dismissed the 2nd time work. I refile under the right notice and that one is still open. The GAL has lied to the courts; he has lied to ARDC (I have done 3 ARDC complaints on him). The GAL has a personal relationship with Joyce; he has helped her do paperwork, she and him talk all night on the phone, he helps her get an Order of Protection (that she lied to get) on May 30th, 2018; to keep me from seeing Zion. He helps her on the June 20th hearing date to get another date. He requests that the Judge lock me up when she did in the probate case. He told Joyce not to let Zion talk to my wife or his brother and sister. He said that he does not like that Zion calls us mom and dad and all this kick-off due to the fact that he did not want Zion to see Black Panther movie. That attorney has crossed all legal lines and he is still to this date the GAL in Zion case.
The GAL comes from Yakima Wa.; a person with the same name killed a 10-year-old girl on December 10th, 2009. They ran a red light and said he did not see the girl due to the sun in his eyes; he was not charged due to the fact that he was a Washington State policeman. The GAL bio list that he used to be a Washington, state policeman.
He has two Facebook pages; the one with his middle name and last has racist remarks about how South Lake mall in Hobart IN used to be a nice family mall. Now it is “overrun with want to be gang members”. He tells people not to go there after dark as they are there. He has right out lied on his paperwork, in this case, he said that he mails me paperwork and did not and under the penalty of perjury he certified that he did. The Judge did not ask for any proof when I ask for proof that he mail it. The judge said she takes his word over mine any day.  The simple fact of his personal relationship with Joyce should have removed him as the GAL; however, that is not the case for CVLS and the judge.
The Birth Mother
Joyce Washington in the past one year has lived and been put out of about 6 places. She trades sex for things.  She uses to work at Walmart’s where she had them thinking that she had Zion; they had a fundraiser to help her get money for him to go camping; she used that money to take a trip. They have helped her get food for Zion, she used the fact that she had to pick him up from school and other reasons at work to get off and time off. The facts are she never had Zion; Joyce has never spent more than $10 to get Zion anything in the past 11 years.
Joyce has some deep mental issue (her birth mother is in a mental hospital right now and will never get out; her grandmother was also in one before she passed, and Joyce has been in one). Joyce does not like the fact that Zion was living the life he was. The facts are she has been jealous of him for some time. She did not understand why he got to go on family trips with us and she did not (her words). She and Zion have been fighting since he has been back with her. She locks him in that hot Apt; and will not let him use a phone or talk to us. Zion said she does not feed him (he has got a hold of her phone and called about two weeks ago). Joyce has always been with a lot of men and in the past 6 months she has had six different men around Zion; right now, they are living on 78th and Essex with some man that we do not know.
Zion does not have his meds and the court, GAL or Joyce did not ask about them before they took him. My wife has text and called Joyce about this. Joyce said they will not give her anymore link or more money for Zion; so, she cannot buy them.  I can go on and on, but I will end right here

All that I speak about are FACTS! I can prove all. I have all the paperwork on this case, and Chief Judge Evans knows about it and has since January of this year. So where is Justice for Zion; this is child abuse in so many ways. However, in case number 2007P005201 nothing is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment