Friday, June 29, 2018

In Chicago just followed the money.

A guardian ad litem (also known as a “GAL”) is an attorney for the parties’ child(ren). The guardian ad litem is required to investigate the facts of the case, interview the child(ren) and the parties, and testify or submit a written report to the court regarding his or her recommendations in accordance with the best interest of the child.  Unlike a child representative, the guardian ad litem may be called as a witness for purposes of cross-examination regarding the guardian ad litem's report or recommendations. 
On June 29, 2018 in court the GAL David Gotzh was in court and said that Danelle (my wife and the only mom Zion has known since he was 3 months, and all our other children should not be able to talk to Zion due to the fact Joyce told him that they were asking Zion questions about what is going on where he is living. He said it was in the Best Interest of Zion that he be cut off from the only family he knows; now he also did not tell the court that Zion told him that he wanted to go back home. Now as the lawyer for Zion that was and is his duty.
The Actions of Attorney David Gotzh is crime at best and also falls under Child Abuse; on his Facebook page he speaks about his dislike for black and brown boys; and I keep asking myself why he would want to be a GAL in Cook County; and it keeps coming back to me; to hurt as many Black and Brown boys as he can. Attorney David Gotzh as he is trying to get my Son Zion killed, or I guess he is just trying to make another want to be gang member as he said
What effect does an act of "fraud upon the court" have upon the court proceeding? "Fraud upon the court" makes void the orders and judgments of that court. It is also clear and well-settled Illinois law that any attempt to commit "fraud upon the court." vitiates the entire proceeding. The People of the State of Illinois v. Fred E. Sterling, 357 Ill. 354; 192 N.E. 229 (1934) ("The maxim that fraud vitiates every transaction into which it enters applies
Attorney David Gotzh  #46652 is a liar, and he needs to be stipe of his law license as his actions have caused mental harm to not only my family but the damage that he did to his so-called client he should be arrested for child abuse. He would come to court and say that he sent notice and copies of motions in the mail and showed no proof that he did and be trusted just because he is an attorney.
This Attorney has crossed the line he has develop some type of personal something with the birth mother of the child who it was his duty to act in his best; however, he as only acted in the best of his mom. The child told him that he did not want to live with his birth mom and Attorney David Gotzh kept it from the courts; for all these actions I am requested that you sign my petition to have his law license in the state of Illinois revoke and The Road Attorney hit the road to destroy children somewhere else!
The Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan-2051 was elected In December 2010. And was in Elder Law and Miscellaneous Division and First Municipal Division, Traffic Court. Now her background is only civil, an as a judge her background is criminal so how did she get a probate placement? Well her husband is Hon. Daniel J. Sullivan (ret.), who served in Rolling Meadows courthouse, Cook County District 3. So to say that she was giving her position by marriage would be an understatement.  She ran for 1st Appellate District court and was beat hands down as it was no one that felt she had the background or experience; So the question is how did she get a placement as great as probate?
My Late aunt uses to tell me that when it comes to politics in Chicago just followed the money. Today Judge Kennedy Sullivan was trying to get me to lock up as I did not look at her; I joke you not; she stop the court case and ask for the Cook County Guard to come to the back, and she orders her to tell me to look at her; That was a play on Negro you better look at me as I am master, and you are a slave.  Now I have been told to be quite or be a good negro, and I am sorry that is not the man I am.
This Judge is sitting on the Bench in a courtroom that she should not be in and we want to cry tears for those children on the south of the border and do not say anything about those on the south side of Chicago. Those that know me; also know that I do not fear any man as we all are going to leave this earth some day; and you know what I am going to leave this word with my head up high as it might cost my son his life, but his death will be on the hands of Susan Kennedy Sullivan and Chief Judge Evans.
A FACT to think about I have an open Judicial complaint on the judge; I have an open ARDC complaint on the GAL, and I did the paperwork for both of them to be removed, and they have not (FACT ALL MY COMPLAINT WERE DONE BACK IN MARCH); why? WHAT IS THE LIFE OF A BLACK BOY WORTH IN COOK COUNTY? NOTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment