Wednesday, June 20, 2018

OP

  I understand that for most people the love and care about a little black boy are not first with them.  However, what is and has been going on, in this case, is a crime. The GAL sent out an email today before the case was called at 9 am. As the case did not get called until about 10:20.
Now after the case was called and the court understood that we both were ready for a hearing today and that I file a response; well, after Joyce read my response she ran out of the court and got on the phone, calling the GAL Attorney David Gotzh
Right away she called what she had called him, HER GAL Attorney David Gotzy.
Now Joyce kept leaving the court to use her phone as it is without any doubt she was calling him. Now, Attorney David Gotzy told Joyce not to let Zion talk to anyone in my family. He told her that she did not have to let Danelle talk to Zion, as long as she was still with me (so he is saying that Daniele has to divorce me to talk to Zion, where has that happen in the past, or yes Slaver and Jim Crow).
Now today Joyce said what she has said in the past, her GAL, she has called him this before, she has told people that he is her lawyer and to date, he is still on this case, saying he is Zion's.  So, Joyce told the Judge that the GAL wanted to come to court on her behalf.
Ok what can he come to court and talk about, Joyce said that I flat 5 of her tires in one day.  I sent her a text saying that I was going to kill her. Now, unless the GAL knows these to be facts, anything he comes to court and talks about is and will be an LIE or hearsay.
However, I do not care if he comes to court as I have been waiting for the day to get him under oath. I want to ask him questions about the little 10-year-old girl that was killed in WA; was she black.  I am going to ask him about why he thinks young black males want to be called gang banger.  I have a list of question that I have for him, and that is why I do not want to hire anyone, as I am sure these questions will not get an answer and they are Fair game.
The FACT this GAL has not call and ask about Zion Meds. He has not called Danielle once in this case.  I had a motion before the probate court asking that he be removed as the GAL back in Feb, and nothing was done.
I have hit him with 3 ARDC, and I am going to make it number # four today.  I am doing to get that transcript from court today, also I am going to get a copy of Joyce Phone record to show what I know, he talks to Joyce a lot. Or she is just telling lies. 
Now, today outside to the courtroom Joyce wanted to make faces at me as she was with another guy, each time she has been to court she has been with a different guy; this one is the one that I have on pictures getting high at her place).
Now, I am hot, and I am upset at the fact that all I hear on the news is about the child abuse that is going on south of the border. It is killing me, that right here probate court child abuse is going on and no one has anything to say. CVLS should have removed him from the case when he made that racist remark to me, but they did not.
So, when you all want to talk to about child abuse, you can save that with me as I see it going on right here with my son.  So, and I am fighting this case by myself. As I saw something, and I said something, and I did what was asked of me, and I got burned for doing it.  Once more Zion does not have his meds, and now we are being told that he is what someone else; I guess the GAL knows about this also.
ARDC You all fail this young man, you all did not take the time to investigate this attorney, and I know why.  Let see this lawyer lied and said that he mails out documents, he lied this body and said that what he was doing was in the best of his client. He sent an email out today that was sent before the court, and during court, the birth mother Joyce was in the hallway talking to the GAL; so, tell me who his client is.
He loves to stand up in court and talk about how I file an investigated on him and your body dismiss it as being unfound; it was never invested; you all did not make her prove up any facts; you just dismiss it after he said it was not true. Next time why not just put on your site do not waste your time seeing anything and telling as my case is a prime case as to what will happen to you.

We have a system that is never going to work as it is built on a weak bridge; day in day out we see killing in the city and we ask why? Well; that I easy; we make these killers. That Courts are run by a man that is or calls himself a black man; there are black folks that support him just due to the fact that he black; but this same man runs a house that is set up to keep more and younger black and brown in a slave mindset.
So for the courts they see me as nothing; I am a man trying to raise a young black man to grow up and be something, they do not want that; they want him to grow up and be a drug user or pusher as that will keep many working and we want to talk about the Rep or Dem; that is a Joke; same robe, say mindset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment