Tuesday, September 4, 2018

1st of the month

Nikes new slogan “Believing in something. Evening if it means sacrifices everything”. Is deep and it is funny that many of you do not get that. So many said to me Muhammad why did you say that about the Judge, why did you do that to the GAL, Man you should have just been quiet and sad nothing.
Well, I am sorry I believe in justice for Black People, and I might just be one person, but I stand when I can and how I can. I would not be the man I am; if I had not said something, I would be less of a man if I know that what is going on is not right and I stood there and did nothing.
Now, what got me was the fight that I must fight without help, I must fight a system that is built to fail. Do you all think that this Judge is sitting on the bench in the courtroom that she is in just because she is the best at her art? Hell No! She sits there due to the fact that someone old a favorite and I go out on that limb and will say that I do not think it was the presiding judge doing. She is by the book, and she respects the laws, and she makes sure the laws in her courtroom come first before personal feeling. Now, I might be wrong; however, that is what I have seen when I have been in her courtroom.
Now, I talk about the fact that we live in two cities and for hat two worlds; one black and one white; the feelings that some of our white family has when it comes to anyone taking a stance. History is your friend or your teacher, but it is history. And it teaches us that since slavery the slave master has felt the need to put those negros that get out of line into their place. Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan sent me to jail, not for what she said, but more so to put me in my place.
She gave me 50 lashes on my back, and she thought that was going to break me; the GAL and she took Zion from us, and they thought that was going to break me. I am not that man; I do not run with my tail in my legs because you cut off my foot. No, I hope on the other one and keep on fighting for freedom. I am a fighter, and I have to say that outside of those weak letters from the Chief Judge, it was only one other person that took the time to keep it real with me and she might not care, but she listens to me as if she did. I hope that she is the New Mayor of Chicago.
It is funny that some of these people talking about how they are down, and the support this person or that one, does not support anyone but yourself. We do not stand for anything as we are and will be on the breast milk of government. Today I stood in line to get three things as I could not understand why the story was pack and why were the people carts full and it hit me that song the first of the month is very accurate. We have people that live from the 1st to the 5th as they are broke after that.
Do you all know that Joyce only wanted Zion back so that she can get some link and the hopes that she will get Child Tax Credit as she thinks that is free money. She is like many link people; they buy used cars in March and on the bus by July. Get a nice Apt by March as she did and homeless by September as she is also. That GAL told one of the biggest lies, he checks out her lease, and he verifies that she was living there. Who as I said two worlds one black and white. Where Black folks know that faking contracts is very old; he thinks why she would want to do that.
She did this because she sizes him up to be a john, she comes and put on the tears, rub up to him and show the girls and play with the weave and just like the master he thinks about what he can do to help her.
This GAL David Gotzh has done so much to help Joyce that if I found out he was paying her bills, I would not be shocked. However, he is not the Judge, and all that he did was done under her watch; all that is going on right now is under her watch. Judge Susan Kenney-Sullivan took this case home and let her personal feeling about me cloud her judicial judgment. The checks and balance system we have did not work in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment