Monday, September 17, 2018

Do Your JOB!

This makes me so upset that I had to go into debt because the Judge did not want to do what her job calls for. I did not ask Judge Susan Kennedy Sullivan for anything; I did not ask GAL David Gotzh for anything; all I ask of both DO YOUR JOB!
They both get an F in my books; as I must pay someone to do something that I can do in my sleep. I am up getting ready to go battle a big corporation in court as this is not my first time on the bike. I am one that does not fear the legal systems and I did what was correct. Joyce file BS, I came with the right motion to stop it. It was the Judge that did not adjudicate my motion; she tables them as I did not present anything.
I have to say that it makes my soul cry as I could have taking this money and done a lot with it, my son is in his first year at Thee I Love, and I could not send him off in style, he had to get a work study job due to the actions of this Judge and GAL. So, you Dam right I am MAD! I am going to go after any person of color that support any one of them. I am putting them all on notice, stop it, stop saying you support people of color and going out the back door and support those that hurt us.
This Judge should not be in that courtroom, and she needs to be off my case; however, the Chief Judge does nothing but send me these water down letters about what his job is. Sir your job is to police the judges, it is his job to put them in the courtrooms and if they are not doing right by that room to move them. He cannot take them off the bench (unless they do something, and I say she has), but he sure can send them to the basement (Traffic Tickets) where she was before she got up to the 18th floor.
I have been going over and over in my head, do I pay one of these high price lawyers, or do I go solo and just let the chips fall where they are? I am going to ask the judge once more to remove herself from the case. I must fight the GAL, as Joyce is hood street smart, she is no match as the hood does not or should I say should not work in a courtroom. There are rules and laws that you should follow, and I do.
The GAL requested some discovery, and I answer his request the right way, I can bet the ranch that Joyce did not, or better than that he did not ask anything from her. So, I have to fight her and CVLS as there are the GAL for Big Z and David Gotzh works for them. I have been in the war, and I have paid out a black and white lawyer and got nothing from them but a HIGH BILL!
I have made it very clear the next one gives me a price and it is set and over with, no more of this bill me like I am facing a murder case bill. I have let my love for Big Z blind me into paying and taking away from the other three children. All of them agree that I need to do what I must to get Big Z back as that is there little brother and they love him. However, I cannot keep this up; I am going to make my choices from this point on based on what is best for all 4.
Big Z knows that his dads love him, he also knows that what is going on right now is all on Joyce, she was so selfish and jalousie about the life that he was living that she had to do all that she could to destroy him. She does not love him; she does not know how to love she is a user’s and has always been and it is a shame that her mom in lock away in a nut house due to Joyce.


Joyce, you drove your mom crazy, and you are is trying to do the same to Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment