Saturday, September 22, 2018

Depression

I was looking at a post that talks about depression and how easy it is for most of us to become such. I know first hand that I have my days and sometimes its weeks where I do not want to do anything. I feel that I have failed as a father; as I was not able to protect Zion. I allowed a racist system to take him away from us, and all he asks of me was dad fix this. I hope that when he gets a little older, he comes to understand that I did all that I could within the laws. I have read stories about what it was like for the man on the plantation to have his child taking from him and sold off, and I know this feeling first hand.
Joyce does not know Zion; she cannot tell anyone anything about his life and what his childhood was like. She does not have his first tooth that came out or the first loc of his hair from getting a haircut. She does not have his babies shot record or anything from his childhood. She got Zion for only one reason, well two; lies and racism. The lies will stop, as I will do all that I can in my power to make sure that each one of those two that came to court and lied for Joyce pay for it.
I do not care who they are, or what they are to my family; they are nothing to me. You do not help to destroy a child just so that someone can get some dam Link. This is what this was all about, Joyce wanted to like and section 8 housing. That is the mindset that too many of us (black folks) have, school and work are not for us, we want to suck on the tit of the US government. I am the first one that talks about the government hand out that significant cooperation gets; well, I hate the ones that people that look like me get more. These hands out keep you hook and helpless.
I hate to see a black man sitting out on drinking like that is their job; I had a lot of men in my family that did this, and I hate it. To be a man and talk about how you cannot wait to get your link., well it is not shocking why so many black women are gay, where the hell are the real men? I talk all the time about that paper; you want to get that lamb wool (is that funny some did not know that the real ones are or should be made out of lamb wool). What happens to us, where or at what points did we too become so dam weak?
I respect that Hispanics bother as they will work, I see them cutting your grass as you are too dam fat and lazy to cut it yourself. They take your money, and it does not leave their neighbors as fast as our does. They buy from self and make each other rich. We are the only group that is making everyone rich but us. It is Saturday night, and I bet half of you are out somewhere getting drunk and getting fatter while you get drunk We are like wet paper towels, but so dam weak.
To my little cousin how does it feel that you did this, how does it feel that you let a snake back into your life? The last time it was here and something about your guy that made you check him. Well, I hope you also did a Self-check.   Well, it late and for me to think about Zion now is not going to help me cover up the pain I feel in my soul. And I need to find Dr. to help me with pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment