Friday, September 7, 2018

Lock and Loaded

Everything in life happens by faith and what you do today will shape what your life is the next day. About two weeks ago I ran out of gas in my truck, and a woman hit me from behind as I stopped and she kept going. Well, I had to make a police report as someone got her plate number. Now, this was not on my mind today as I was working on my building and needed some more pipes.
So, I got into my truck at the right time and drove right past the police station as I have always done, this time I was pulled over, and it was a felony stop. Right way the first thing that came to my mind was what has this Crazy nut done. Well, the offices who are white walk up to my driver window and the other one stood on the side looking in. So, as he made small talk he asks me about Zion and when was the last time I saw him.
Now, he said he stop me due to a backlight being out; at about 2 pm. So, right away I think back to that woman that hit me and how that cause me to get stop today; to find out that Crazy had reported Zion missing months ago. Now, the GAL in the case David Gotzh told her to do this; he did not call us to tell us that we needed to bring Zion back or what happens in court. Now he told dumb dumb to go to the police and file a missing person report on Zion.
They both knew he was not missing, however, that is what racist do; they think of ways to take a black person life. Now, if I did not find out about this today, I could have found out coming back into the country or flying somewhere or down in a red neck town. I am still mad about this; however, all those things in life happens for a reason. I do not think that any spirit or ghost or anyone had anything to do with this. This was and is out of faith from last week.
Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan took Zion and made his life a living hell; Joyce Is leaving him with gangbangers, and all this is for some reason. I told Joyce that Zion is going to hate her and he is. She is playing games with his head, and for that reason, she is going to pay for hurting him. That Judge said that I made Joyce feel scared when I mention this before. WHAT?
I do not know the family of that GAL; however, as I have said I am a man, and as one I know that no man is going to risk everything unless it for a woman. Joyce sleeps with gang bangers and married guys so to say that the GAL has a wife is nothing for her. I want to know why did the GAL lie under oath for her, why does he call and text her that many times in a day? All these question and answer will show me the reason the GAL worked so hard for her.
Tell me would hate make a person do all that he has done or would it be a woman? Fyi my backlight was not out; but what is the life of a black boy worth? When I get stopped by the police, I fear for my life as I did not want to make a move. The officer on the side had his hand lock and loaded just looking to send me to 6 feet of dirt.
I just want to know WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment