Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Pass the Link Card

Trust that is something that is much deeper than just words. I joke about the fact that it is only one person living that I trust, and the reason I trust them is due to the fact that they cannot testify on me. Out of all wives and husband; it is only one that I can say for 100 % she had his back from the window to the wall, and they left this world together that how strong of a bond they had.
I am going over all this BS in this case with Zion, and I am just so hot that it was about trust. I told someone what to do, and they trusted Joyce over what I told them to do. Go to court and do the paperwork; it was just that easy. Joyce said it as ok and she was cool with anything is like you trust putting your head into a lion’s mouth with the hope it will not bite it off. 
Now, Joyce is doing what she does best. She is telling lies, she did not say this, she did not know that. This has caused me so much dam money and work that I did not want or ask for. I told her not to trust my sister as she was not to be trusted and once more played with a lion. It is one person on this earth that will go to jail for her, and that is the person she should have just trusted what I was saying. 
Yes, I could have done the paperwork; however, I was told that it was taking care of. So, for me, it is always about trust. I had got to the point (and I told them this); where I was not trusting my lawyer. I keep saying how in the heck do you fake paperwork, and all these folks make it seem like that is the norm for cook county. It makes me think dam how many folks are lock up due to fake paperwork 
We have a dirty court system, and it has been like this for many years and to tell you the truth it is not going to change. I wonder how many people can you look them in the eyes and say I trust you with my life? If it is nothing you get out of life, get this, no one is going to do time for you; so, you better be careful what lies you tell. That is why I was shocked when the GAL, in this case, told lies for Joyce, as I know she is a snake (a two heading one at that). So, she will sell him out for a cupcake. 
This same trust is why I can say for sure that trump will win another term. Too many of you think that just because the clear person in your office talks about him says that they will not vote for him. There were the main ones voting for him. RACE AND SEX in that order; we see race first and sex 2nd, therefore we are one of the racist parts of the world. 
I must take some time and get all my eggs into the box, and it is about to be a busy week coming up; I must make sure that I got all the witness lines up. I have sent out my discover request, and I am sure that dumb dumb is not going to send her back, and the judge is not going to say anything. I want so bad for the presiding judge to step in, I have asked her more than once to do such. I understand why she does not; however, it is her job to put a stop to this madness. 
Wow it is almost 9, and I have not eaten anything, I do not feel the need or want to eat as I cannot shake how we got to this point and I cannot shake how all this could have been taking care of with just doing the paperwork. Well, I cannot cry over this as everything in life happens for a reason. This Judge and GAL came into my life for a reason, and I am not going to stop.
I am not going to see Zion years from now on the other side of bars; we have too many young men in there. All al them are these social medal moms; where they play as if they are the dad and mom. Joyce was here talking about how she is the mom and dad; what a Joke. She is the new face of the warfare princesses. Joyce is a cancer on the system we have in place. She does not get the link and public help, because she cannot work, no she gets it because free hands out are her way of life. 
The democrat party (as the judge is a part of it) loves to make Joyce’s as that saying these type of folks (when they do vote) vote democrat is so true; as they know the party that feeds them. I would love to see a stop to this system that we have in place now, well it is not working. Those that need help do not get it, due to the fact that that getting help does not need it. Ok work a job or sit on your azz and get a hand out; well they take the handout.

No comments:

Post a Comment