Monday, September 10, 2018

3 MONTHS!

FACT 3 months December 2006 is when Zion came into our lives. Now he was born on Oct 20th, 2006. Now, today someone said to me, how could a judge do that, you all have had Zion since he was 3. NO, that is not true we have had him since he was 3 Months. He was not breastfed, as there was no breast to feed him with. I took him to all his Dr. Appt after that point. Zion and I were talking about the new house, and I posted this. I asked him will he miss the old house and room and he said yes, and no, he said to me that is the only house he knows, all his memory is from there. He can go into that house and point out where he wrote on the walls in his room. 
We are MAD AS HELL! Joyce posted on Facebook for Father’s Day about how all she has done in her life was for him and to give him what he needed, and she is not a man, but she has been a father to him. WTF? So, when anyone comes into this picture and want to say to me that he is his mom and she has rights. Well, it is a dad on his BC, he did not have rights? Or better, she lost her rights when the courts took him from her. Get this Fact in your head; as she likes to spin this BS that she gave him to us.
She gave him up before he was born to us, and we did not get him until he was three months old, as I did not want a baby in my life. So, next, when he was seven months, and they told her that she was no longer going to get any money for Zion, Joyce told the Courts NO! She said, “we can have him, but she wants the check.” This is a fact that I talk about and it will be in my book. Zion is not a dumb child, and he knows what she has done to him, and the world will go no.
We do not talk about those border children anymore as the American have ADD, where they will focus on issues for a week or two and after that their mind is on something else. Now in the news is the policewoman that shot the black man, in a month that will not be news, for that in one week that will not be news. Zion is not news now to anyone but us; most of you do not know the Judge's name, and I want to make that comfortable KENNEDY! All you must do is say President of the US and her name will come to you.
The GAL, all you must do is think ROAD ATTORNEY; if you are looking to hire someone and that comes up, run for your life. I am not going anywhere; I am not going to stop posting, blogging until I get my SON back. I am not going anywhere. As we get closer to our trail date Oct 10-11 I am going to post the information about the Judge and GAL as I want the world to send the letter and let them know set Zion FREE. He is going six years in hell. Last night he spent the night with a killer, drug dealer, gang banger. Do we know this man, hell no, but what we do know is that from 5 pm to 7 am 4 days a week he is left with the dick of the week for Joyce?
I have a busy week as I must find a new lawyer, I have got to the point where I do not want to hire anyone, as I told someone today I can do this case in my sleep and if I were able to get a Judge that was not Kennedy I would. However, she does not like me, she said this to my face; and that is the reason she gets the GAL to make sure she is kept on this case. I do not know what they have going on, or what deal they have made, as this is Crook County and pay to play is in full effect, so go get a late pass.
I am about to get up and out as I have some filing that needs to be done, I need to reach out to the Feds today about my case.  I have to reach out to the IRS about what I think; I told you that I am going to use my training on doing research and I will dig into the life of both of them.  I must get my football list of people that I want to bring to trial; I am doing to bring those two people that lied for Joyce back in May. I am talking to the State and Feds about how come all these people are putting their hands up, to tell the truth, and telling lies.
Well, that is easy as Judge Susan Kennedy-Sullivan told me to my face, she does not care who lies, ‘SHE DOES NOT TRUST ME”. So lies in a cook county court is nothing new, everyone lies and only those that look like me go to jail for doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment